Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please add Payoneer. Not everyone uses Payza or wants to. Others have asked for Payoneer too. And Payoneer's rates are way better than Payza's in many cases. You're one of my favourite hosts, but I was really surprised to see suddenly that "PP" has disappeared and now I'm reading here about it. I'm completely stuck without Payoneer.

yes add payoneer, and fix subtiles upload problem, i need to upload subs several times, or clear cookie and refreshing page.
bcoz they are not displayed

Please, please add Payoneer. Not everyone uses Payza or wants to. Others have asked for Payoneer too. And Payoneer's rates are way better than Payza's in many cases. You're one of my favourite hosts, but I was really surprised to see suddenly that "PP" has disappeared and now I'm reading here about it. I'm completely stuck without Payoneer.
we are looking into it, but no guarantee if it will be added

Oh no no more paypal?
yes, as of now no paypal

Why all my files are deleted? username plamen4o33
replied to your email

yes add payoneer, and fix subtiles upload problem, i need to upload subs several times, or clear cookie and refreshing page.
bcoz they are not displayed
subtitles take 1-2 minute to process after you add/edit them, you don't need to clear cookie or keep refreshing for subs to show up

Last edited:
Hello Vidzi

Remote upload is not generating my links and they are stuck on "Pending" and "Working" and this has been since last night...wondering if you could do a fix on it?

Thanks

Going on 2 days now that my links are not generating ..

Last edited:
Hello Vidzi

Remote upload is not generating my links and they are stuck on "Pending" and "Working" and this has been since last night...wondering if you could do a fix on it?

Thanks

Going on 2 days now that my links are not generating ..
sorry about that, didnt get email notification your reply in this thread

also there was a bug in our contact us form, so we were not getting those emails if you did try using that

Hello

Subtitles doesn't show/work using android/ios

Can you please implement this function? It's very important now a days, every people use the smartphone to watch videos!

Regards

Hello

Subtitles doesn't show/work using android/ios

Can you please implement this function? It's very important now a days, every people use smartphones to watch videos!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back