VidzBeez.com - Up to $8/1,000 downloads, $5 min payout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@beebeez
pm sent, you forgot to add silver to my account.

25cg.png

it is in left corner and big in size, thanks

Last edited:
Prouser, Kandahar07 - Upgraded accounts + Silvers. Good luck! :)

lion_boy877 - Thanks for your interest, Yes Payza could be a payment option once we get good capacity of traffic that will justify it, not for $5 payments.
PM me for more details about your traffic and we will see what we can do.

Yes baback same reply as we told lion once the payments stack and we can see volume we will work on adding the necessary payout gateways. For now we can pay with PayPal or Payoneer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin what traffic on your site?
you send e-mail and after you not repond.
your site is not accepted on great site so not speak about traffic

@adrian92
vidzbeez is new, so you have to wait for some month, so only other sites recognize, even vidzbeez is stable, but still it's a new born, so b patient :)

also if you have site with USA traffic, then use vidzbeez, otherwise you end with zero earning and you complain here "only counts, but no earning", because they don't count all country.

@adrian92
vidzbeez is new, so you have to wait for some month, so only other sites recognize, even vidzbeez is stable, but still it's a new born, so b patient :)

also if you have site with USA traffic, then use vidzbeez, otherwise you end with zero earning and you complain here "only counts, but no earning", because they don't count all country.
i put only on iwathonline.to but not this site.other alternative not have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back