VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I would like to apologize about not being available, VidUP is getting a dedicated support team fairly soon, and we will be able to provide better support. We are also adding new servers to increase streaming speed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, so dont be shy to send me a PM.

Once our support person is ready, I will introduce him to you all.

About payments, they will be sent out within the next 72 hours.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi,

I would like to apologize about not being available, VidUP is getting a dedicated support team fairly soon, and we will be able to provide better support. We are also adding new servers to increase streaming speed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, so dont be shy to send me a PM.

Once our support person is ready, I will introduce him to you all.

About payments, they will be sent out within the next 72 hours.

Regards,
Ahoura
I still not get paid.Payment pending from 2013-01-03
Please pay me!Thanks

All The payments have been sent out, sorry for the delay, from this week on the payments will be sent on Mondays.
We will be adding new features and new servers fairly soon.

Regards,
Ahoura

remote upload

hi ahoura..

i remember before your system crashed a few months ago; i was able to remote upload from putlocker ; gorillavid, vidbull (i think..) and a few others...

can u let us know which hosts you support remote uploading from?
i tried net load it worked once then stopped working...

thnxx

Hi Ahoura,

Any chance we get to know updates regarding upload problem? Still not working, been days. Hope it'll get sorted the soonest possible time.

Thanks and more power

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, we are working hard on a new project that will be released in the next 2-3 days.

Yes I have noticed that, and I do apologize for the inconvenience. We are having some problems with our current server even though there were > 2000 files uploaded yesterday.

We will be adding a new server soon with better download and upload speed.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back