VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoura

File Host - VidUP.me

Hello WJunction users,

I would like to introduce VidUP.Me to wjunction community

What is VidUP?
VidUP is a video sharing website, where you can upload and share files with others.

How Much Do I Earn?
We now provide 15% of the premium sales alongside the PPD.
Please note that while the percentage is low, other hosts split the % of PPD and PPS, we provide 100% of PPD and 15% PPS.
We pay upto $30 for every 10000 streams/downloads (15% of file should be downloaded/watched) (We count traffic from almost all the countries).
We also allow webmasters to earn money from their website. You can earn 10% of the money earned by traffic coming from your website(s). For the webmaster program you need a premium account.

When Can I cash out?
our minimum payout is just $30. Once you reach $30 you can request a payout.
we pay to our affiliates fast and on time. Our payment terms are simple, we pay all our users once a week, on mondays. Please note that if you do not request a payout we will not pay you.

Why VidUP?
most users will choose VidUP as their favorite video host simply because of the quality of video and streaming. We barely limit our users therefore you can earn more money.
Our servers are backed by high speed bandwidth connections and allow users to download with a decent speed.
that gives our affiliates better chance of earning

Ok I am ready to upload, but How?
Its simple, we provide a normal upload (from your PC). Apart from this feature we also allow you to upload videos using URLs. Currently we support the following websites:
- Direct Link
- FTP Upload
- GorillaVid
- Bitshare.com
- Netload.in
- Rapidshare.com (Added on 11th june 12)
*( we will add 2 more to this list based on requests, please choose which one the following hosts you would like added and the first 2 to reach 3 votes will be chosen: Rapidshare.com Hotfile.com Mediafire.com 4shared.com Depositfiles.com Uploading.com Filefactory.com Crocko.com Wupload.com)

Give us a try and we promise you a pleasant experience and satisfaction.

We are also giving away 10 FREE "1 month premium account" to WJ users. Just PM me your username.

for more details you can visit VidUP - Just Watchin' it

Please let me know if you have any questions.

you can reach us at admin[AT]vidup.me or just PM me.

Last edited:
617 comments
I understand but we actually pay. I have a fairly good reputation in this forum, and people know that I provide good support to uploaders. $30 is fairly easy to reach.

Regards

New site...Old Admin...mmmmhhhhh...
Will give it a try...;)

EDIT :

Just try to upload 1 file got 17 MB upload speed.
Will be nice if this speed can stay like this...:)

Last edited:
Yes I was the old VReer owner.
Premium requests have been given to the users who pmed me.
6 More accounts left.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards

Hi Vedatyes, Not At the moment, but maybe in the near future. however you can earn an extra 10% if you link to our videos from your site. even if the video isnt your.

Regards

Free membership has been given to you, please note that currently we do not have embed codes simply because we need to do some more testing and make sure that we can handle it.
I will update you here once embed code is out. but for now you can link to the video from your site.

Regards

Website sales to make money?
File sales to make money?
Thanks for free premium membership!

In fact, the premium membership is very easy to sell, do not always make a run road!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back