Status
Not open for further replies.
The Streams are very slow recently :( Sometimes, I have to wait more than 30s before the video even starts....and then, it stops every few seconds. I have to preload for 5mins or so to watch a movie without interruption...

The Streams are very slow recently :( Sometimes, I have to wait more than 30s before the video even starts....and then, it stops every few seconds. I have to preload for 5mins or so to watch a movie without interruption...
We are adding more servers in a few days, that should sort this issue.

their server(s) are damn overloaded.. slow like hell
its not as slow are you are claiming to, videos load fine

Good to know. Please fix that as soon as possible. Otherwise I would have to replace all the videos with anotgher hoster.

I've just tested it. It's impossible to watch a movie. Without preloading, the video plays with interruptions....for a few minutes...but then it says that the file was not found. When I try to preload...well, it works but it takes way to much time :( Nobody will ever watch 50% of a video...

Video playback is still pretty slow
Pm me your vidto username, i would like to check your files.

We are still to add new servers, we are waiting for new server to be delivered at our datacentre. We are adding 8gbit of additional bandwidth capacity, this should be up and running by coming Tuesday at the earliest.

Most of the payments have been issued, a couple of pending payments should be issued in next few hours.

Regarding addition of new servers, we are still waiting for the servers to be delivered by our datacentre; hopefully should be setup today.

Yes sometimes it show that error, (also in embeds) but i found out that if you try to re-play the video it will work... seems like sometime the player don't start and throw that error.
Anyway i got nice streaming speed and fast video encode... Vidtome is actually awesome for me... keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back