Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
Now some of the newest uploaded vides are not working, same error.

More older videos are not working now.
Even after reuploading the same video it still doesnt work.

q7XxQSw.png

Yeah, unfortunately Vidoza isn't so good anymore... But I already Saw this happen with others hosts before...
are great at first, but after some time, they just start to have problems and, at last, they disappear.

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately Vidoza isn't so good anymore... But I already Saw this happen with others hosts before...
are great at first, but after some time, they just start to have problems and, at last, they disappear.

LoL
That is why I always draw if it has reached the minimum limit for withdrawal. play safe though not a big profit.
will this end up like the other video hosting? I mean str ***** you know what I mean.

Dear partners!

We don't ignore your emails, issues and requests.
Helen was on vacation for 2 weeks. So we were not able to support you as quick as previously.

As for encoding queue: we are growing with each day and now we are buying new servers for fast encoding. Be patient please:)

As for problem with playing of old video: we are checking the problem and trying to find the reason.

We count views and downloads as it was previously. But last week we implemented captcha for downloading of video. And we are disappointed that amount of downloads for some partners was fallen after this moment. It means that your files were downloading by not alive people :cursing:. Moreover we updated the list of banned IPs (We receive these IPs from our Ads Nets).

But we are ready to check your stat individually. Please write PM your username and the links for files you consider wrongly counted.

for video player problems I hope you fix it as soon as possible, I think we all experienced the same thing not only old videos but also new videos.

there are rumors from other members it seems you no longer count 4 times for 1 IP per day? Is it true?

by the way where is Helen on vacation? do not you go with her?

good luck always Vidoza and both of you Eugene & Helen

No, we count 4 times for 1 IP. But some IPs got banned list as I wrote above.

I understand your doubts about this, but understand, I see the statistics of all partners. Not all partners have decrease in the amount of views. If this situation was so for all partners, I would first write here about the fact that we have some problems. But there are not this problem. I'll precise the information from developers, but it seems that everything is fine.

for video player problems I hope you fix it as soon as possible, I think we all experienced the same thing not only old videos but also new videos.

there are rumors from other members it seems you no longer count 4 times for 1 IP per day? Is it true?

by the way where is Helen on vacation? do not you go with her?

good luck always Vidoza and both of you Eugene & Helen

• No Problem all no upload.Upload torrent only.All Video sharing site is only 0.1 counter or 0.0 payed all adblock!Simple no upload all.
  • Each Tier rates per 10 000 views depends on the country the views/downloads come from ----- FAKE! ONLY ADBLOCKER! NOT COUNTED!
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.--- ALL People is addon adblockers!

Why low money 5 months? 570 video = 8 $ = Adblocks counters! Very bad no upload all.The adblock not the uploader problems!
Why upload? No electric bill,no inet bill,no food :D

All counter is bad adlock payed 0.1 or 0.0 why upload?! All people is adblock addon in browsers.No upload all.Bad videosharing sites.
Not the uploader the problem,problem the manipulate affiliate programs! Payed normal all sites or no upload.

Can I see details of your video and your daily report? Does not seem to make sense what you say.
What country are you in?

I just joined about 50 days ago and my videos about 100 but what I get more than you earn? BTW My country is in Tier 5.

Hello,

We don't pay views with AdBlock. Or what do you mean in your phrase "FAKE! ONLY ADBLOCKER! NOT COUNTED!" ?
Also I check now your files and their duration reach 4- 6 HOURS.
Considering the fact that all your content are in adult category, are you sure that you visitor will watch the necessary percentage of video's length for being counted?

• No Problem all no upload.Upload torrent only.All Video sharing site is only 0.1 counter or 0.0 payed all adblock!Simple no upload all.
  • Each Tier rates per 10 000 views depends on the country the views/downloads come from ----- FAKE! ONLY ADBLOCKER! NOT COUNTED!
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.--- ALL People is addon adblockers!

Why low money 5 months? 570 video = 8 $ = Adblocks counters! Very bad no upload all.The adblock not the uploader problems!

All counter is bad adlock payed 0.1 or 0.0 why upload?! All people is adblock addon in browsers.No upload all.Bad videosharing sites.
Not the uploader the problem,problem the manipulate affiliate programs! Payed normal all sites or no upload.

Your english writing style is so hard to understand. You are trying to make some arguments, but I think it will not work. I suggest you have to reconsider your method. The simplest way is to learn from some successful websites in this field

Hi.
Still paying for the downloads?
Because for 1 week I have many downloads but at the same time I have less profit than before the changes ..
Regards!!
=========
same problem with my account, no count the downloads.
Today 16-9-2017 the remote upload not work, everything is very bad
the last week the views and downloads no count more.
please Eugene solve this problem.

User: thespaw.

Hello,

As I has written, we implemented captcha for downloads to prevent from downloads by not alive people. It can be the only reason why you have less downloads.
Because we still count and views and downloads.

Hi.
Still paying for the downloads?
Because for 1 week I have many downloads but at the same time I have less profit than before the changes ..
Regards!!
=========
same problem with my account, no count the downloads.
Today 16-9-2017 the remote upload not work, everything is very bad
the last week the views and downloads no count more.
please Eugene solve this problem.

User: thespaw.

Back