Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,402 comments
Hello Eugene,

I've already asked support for a premium account but no answers...:whistling: anyway, no problem, i can make without premium. account.:P
Just to know..Are we notified when a file has expired after 50 days?
For downloading I use the remote upload (up**tobox)

Last edited:
Hello Eugene!

Encoding is very long...
Sample file:
Upload file - September 4, 2017
September 9, 2017 - queue #566

Latest file:
Upload file - September 7, 2017
September 9, 2017 - queue #1018

Upload: FTP
Nick: kamann

From September 4, 2017 until today, I have abouth 140 files in the queue

thanks for payment :)) Vidoza <3

Last edited:
Good day Eugene, can you explain me what does it mean the colors and the button enable disable I do not understand, 1000 thanks
see here:

EHv1wbb2_o.jpg

Last edited:
@thespacerouge

disable means if you got hack they can change your payment info. Enable can prevent it because it will notify you on your mail that something has change...by the way are they counting 1 per ip now? hmm

Last edited:
More older videos are not working now.
Even after reuploading the same video it still doesnt work.

q7XxQSw.png

Exactly the same here with me ...
I also found that the problem with the middle button of the player had been solved, but now I noticed that the videos from 1 or 2 days ago are starting the button with a crash again and only the new ones of the day that are not. Eugene, please check these urgent issues, they are hurting many of us and you, especially when we have less visions, you also lose money.

1 - Old videos do not work
2 - Videos of 1 or days later are left with the middle button locked (chrome). :sohot:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Views aren't counted anymore?
all my videos are in state O never change you state to N in the decode video why?
my last 25 upload all videos show state O since yesterday never change to N state, and [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Views [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]aren't counted anymore why?

Please Eugene solve this problem.

1000 Thanks.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i want to ask why after the last update of Vidoza, my income decreased? My viewer (& downloader too) also decreased, is there something wrong with the new advertiser system?

I just want to ask why?
I am more active to upload videos and more promoting but it seems the result is even more decreased, there is experiencing the same thing?

sorry if my statement is too long, thank you for noticing

For me the vidoza was going super well.
But for a few days I've been realizing that the support is more absent and takes longer to respond.
Problems taking longer to resolve.

I hope it's just a phase and everything comes back as in the beginning!

Hello everyone, i want to ask why after the last update of Vidoza, my income decreased? My viewer (& downloader too) also decreased, is there something wrong with the new advertiser system?

I just want to ask why?
I am more active to upload videos and more promoting but it seems the result is even more decreased, there is experiencing the same thing?

sorry if my statement is too long, thank you for noticing

views are counted 1 or 2x per ip now i think :(. and for download captcha need to be solve 1st. :)

Back