Vidoza.net - extra rewards | torrent | daily payouts | bonuses | anti-adblock

Eugene Vidoza

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction Users,
We are Eugene and Helen and we will be your affiliate managers in this Vidoza official support thread.

Who are we?
We are the high skilled team from Europe with good experience in IT and we proudly present Vidoza - video streaming hosting with the best service, ultra-fast servers and profitable affiliate program.

We would appreciate any feedback from you and welcome any suggestions. Our team will do the best to improve the quality of the service that meet all your expectations.

Payment Terms:

• All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too);
  • Views and downloads are counted up from 2 to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP;
  • The minimum payout amount is $5 USD;
  • Payouts are processed 2-3 times a week (if you need your payout immediately try to contact with affiliate manager);
  • Payments methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal, Payoneer (minimal withdrawal 50$!), Paxum, Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Y.Money, QIWI, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin;
  • 11% referral income;
  • Individual deals for site owners and experienced webmasters.

Key benefits:

• Legal adult content is allowed;
  • Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact affiliates managers);
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design;
  • Nice UI and UX;
  • 15 GB max file size;
  • Files without views are stored: 30 days for free accounts and from 60 days to 1 year for premium accounts
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime;

Technical features:

• Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload;
  • Subtitle upload support;
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users.

Conditions:

• Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban.
  • When advertising is blocked, views are not counted.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the Vidoza Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy :)
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account.

We would like to welcome you to our affiliate program. Feel free to use our service and contact us if you have any questions, requests or technical issues.

Our contacts:

Online chat in your partner account or on support page.

Email: support1(at)vidoza.net
elena.affiliates(at)vidoza.net

Telegram: @vidoza1
Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7gy8uDqa-tukU6UQ

Last edited:
3,397 comments
For several months, vidoza is shit. Damaged files, deliberately slowing servers to only pay as little as possible.

We do not force you to use our host if you think about it that way.

If you think that current problem is created "artificially", you are deeply mistaken and it's just out of logic.
We can not make any profit, but on the contrary we also have a loss if the files do not work correctly.

And as we have written, we are working on the problem.

Block video when AdBlock enabled.
Users with AdBlock enabled see a warning overlay and cannot watch the video.

I've checked on chrome and firefox, video starting normal without showing ads and overlay notification when uBlock is on.

I do not know, maybe it seemed to me, but the video download today is very fast (in the player). I watched about 30 videos (Russia, PC, Chrome), from old to new ones, and they all loaded with equally fast speed. Eugene, if you fixed this bug, then please write what was the problem. Thank you. :)

Dear partners,

After 3 weeks investigation, finally, Vidoza Team found network bandwidth issues in DC and fixed them with DC support. Right now Vidoza players amazingly fast and stable:rocket:

We apologize for this DC mistake.

Anyway, we have purchased more powerful storage servers in another DC with wide output bandwidth channel also.

Last edited:
The new videos upload error either by multi upload or URL upload. The service is very unstable and bringing huge problems in last few weeks.

This is a message from my regular user:
"Hi again! Looks like they finally fixed the streaming problems with MANY previously unwatchable videos, but there are still enough of them not fixed. You can tell it right away by the way it's loading on 'watch online' page. If the first still frame loads instantly, then the streaming will work perfectly after you hit 'Play', if that still loads slowly, in 3 - 4 steps to finally complete the load of that still, then you already know there will be the same streaming problem, i.e. stopping every few seconds etc.Strange indeed. Maybe some videos reside on slower servers?"

I sent a few links to Eugene.

Dear partners,

Who have problems with video playing, send please examples of links (3-5) PM.
I noticed the very slow video loading is only on servers str09.vidoza, str20.vidoza and few more i guess.

And also theres a coinminer on my videos but i never enabled it.

x1zpjfg.png

Last edited:
Back