1. DarKWinGTM

DarKWinGTM Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Today i checked again, Now it's working fine

2. mtsDB

mtsDB Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Not a single video working since last night. Many errors in console.

3. mtsDB

mtsDB Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Also there is a problem with export . Why known reports that is a problem ? I have asked others and have the same problem.

4. snake174

snake174 Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Thanks for payment! (WMZ)

5. uzonigor

uzonigor Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Streaming seems to be slower on the new player or not?

6. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Hm,view video slow

7. komitolita

komitolita Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2015
    Hello Eugene, I notice that there are people who say that this host is yours, it is scam since it does not pay people and has many similarities with you you should say something because it has a lot of clone appearance and can confuse people. is upvid.co

look at the contact names etc.
    https://upvid.co/make-money.html

8. Eugene Vidoza

Eugene Vidoza Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Mar 10, 2017
    Hello,

We did nit notice any problem with speed. What browser do you use? Send the example of video which plays slowly for you.

9. Eugene Vidoza

Mar 10, 2017
    Hello,

Yes, unfortunately they entirely copied our site and many people are confused. We have nothing to do with this site.
    We will try to contact their hosting provider and explain the situation.

10. dorodoy

dorodoy Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    boss are you still paying weekly? :)

11. Eugene Vidoza

Mar 10, 2017
    Hello,
    Yes, we try to make payments every working day.

12. vkelinks

vkelinks Active Member

Nov 4, 2016
    You will become a big filehost if paid daily. I see openload succeeded

13. tytan

tytan Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Hi, when the Vidoza API will be available for public?
    At the moment if someone has plenty DMCA report everyday, all links must be replaced manually. It's such a waste of time.
    API should help to create remote uplaod files like on openload, streamango.

PS. The API will be release in next 30 days or you don't have this plans for near future?

14. Universal32

Universal32 Active Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Disgustingly small speed of video loading at viewing! I am complaining about a large number of people. Including myself, I check the video, and they really slow down a lot. But the fact is that some part of the video is loaded very quickly, and some, on the contrary, practically does not turn on.
    Here is an example - https://www.pissrip.net/hidden-zone-wc/3385-hidden-zone-wc-2632.html

Eugene, stop asking which browser and platform people use. In the same browser, different videos work differently. "Walk" please on my site and make sure that some videos are loaded very quickly, and others are very long.

15. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2018
    :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  16. Universal32

Universal32 Active Member

Nov 14, 2017
    I have a script that one by one "id" downloads information from vidoza.net - screenshot, screenlist and data about the file. And the work of this script is also extremely unstable. On some files it works for 2 seconds, and for some 30 seconds. And the video is new, just uploaded on the vidoza. Apparently the problem is in some particular server that is overloaded.

17. tytan

tytan Member

Jun 11, 2018
    I have the same issue. Most of "fresh" uploads are nearly impossible to play. They are loading around 30 sec and if the start paying the break appear such like chunk file. I had setup vidoza as a third player since four days because of that. Second think if film has 1000 views they pay for 10 views, even you set up block video if adblock enabled. The service was way better while ago.

18. tytan

tytan Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Hi Eugene, any news about API? You haven't replay for my last posts (over two days already)?

19. tytan

tytan Member

Jun 11, 2018
    This video is loading over 10 sec and is "chunked" for pieces. over 50% "new" upload on my account have the same issue.

20. Eugene Vidoza

Mar 10, 2017
    Hello,

No, we do not have API yet. We will implement it, but we can not now say terms.