Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
My screen say something other.

unknown.png
unnamed.png

Like you see two diffrent date and still that same

i got a timeout if i try to visit vidlox dashboard or video pages
Post automatically merged:

edit: problem was maybe on my side, now teh dashboard and my test videos are working.
maybe server c20.vidlox.me with the video from ionici has problems ...

Last edited:
Brazil 0.4 lol wanted to move my files to this server, but ultra low rates
Hello
Can you tell me for brazil what tier you are looking for and how many traffic you have per day.

Team
Vidlox

Note : Sorry for the late reply In India there is huge covid crises due to that little delay in reply's hope you guys can understand all btc payment clear till 27th April and paypal payout will be paid in 24 to 48 hours thanks for your patience.

@Onload hi, can you let us choose on Video player image between single and splash image
Hello
Can you PM me with example if possible.

Team
Vidlox

Note : Sorry for the late reply In India there is huge covid crises due to that little delay in reply's hope you guys can understand all btc payment clear till 27th April and paypal payout will be paid in 24 to 48 hours thanks for your patience.

hello, i will try.
new rates tier 3 look good
btw. inactive files deleted after 30 days?
Hello
Yes inactive files deleted in 30 days. If you have good amount of traffic we might alot you a premium account where it won't get deleted.

Team
Vidlox

@Onload

Are your refferal program is active ? I have refferals but I don't see any info how much is paid for them.
Also 1 view from DE shloud be 0.0034 $ but it is 0,00204 $. Others Tier also paying much lower.
Yes it is active i will check it for you please PM me your username.
For views system itself filter it from where the views come it is from vpn or any pageview so totally depend on the system,

Team
Vidlox

Prices looks nice but it is some smoll problem like for now:

On Tier 1 shloud be 1 view = 0.007 $ but is only 0.0042 $
Tier 2 is only 0.0021 but shloud be 0.0034 $
on Tier 3 should be 0.0012 $ but is only 0.00072 $ and

Someone fix it.
Hello
For views it depends on where you are getting it from and our system decide so many other factors involved but for sure you will earn more than others.

Team
Vidlox

i took a test:
CountryViewsMoney
US1$0.00700
DE1$0.00340
IT1$0.00005
everythink looks right ...

ps: reports table show the sum of paid and unpaid views... maybe there is your calculation error
You guys can see if the views are from proper there is not cut but if the views are suspicious our system will give you money but less and i m sure we are paying more than others

Team
Vidlox

@Onload can you do something with this dossguard ???? after correct solving captcha does not let people in, tells people to solve it again and again

@Onload <<<<what are you doing ??? write to this unsuccessful dossguard let them not block people for no reason !!!!!!!
Hello
Yes we aware of that but cloudflare ban 2 year back and we are finding good company for ddos without that it is very hard to stop the attack and i have requested to ddos guard to change some setting might it will work now.

Team
Vidlox

https://prnt.sc/129rhfi what? :laughing:

often blank window after uploading the file, please fix it.
Let me check for you

@Onload Some links don't start today, this is one of them. Please check:
Its is encoding process and there is a long que will figure it out in 1 or 2 days and try to clear it due to pandemic some stuff is on hold sorry for the inconvenience.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Can you add india in tire3

@Onload can you add india in tire 3 we will love to move on this host
Aww it is the toughest one but i can consider if you can tell me how much traffic you can bring daily.

Team
Vidlox

@Onload, I sent PM, please check, Thanks.
PM replied

Last edited:
Videos won't load as fast it was before. Sometimes not at all.
Hello
please share your username i will check your account.

Team
Vidlox

The pages with the links it loads slowly now and the videos also don't have so much speed as it was before. Especially during peak hours. @Onload please fix the problem.
Hello
Let me check its due to increase in traffic from last 3 to 4 days trying to add more new servers

Team
Vildlox

Note : Planing to increase Tier 1 and Tier 2 prices if you want any specific country to add in this tier please PM we can see what we can do after 15th of May we will increase.

Last edited:
Hello
please share your username i will check your account.

Team
Vidlox

Hello
Let me check its due to increase in traffic from last 3 to 4 days trying to add more new servers

Team
Vildlox

Note : Planing to increase Tier 1 and Tier 2 prices if you want any specific country to add in this tier please PM we can see what we can do after 15th of May we will increase.
I can PM you my username but it seems it's not a user specific problem. You need to monitor your servers. Restart when it needs. I know it's a stupid request. But weight yourself. Videos aren't working nearly for 24 hours. What cause more damage?

Hello regarding the video is not starting or getting problem please check now we have add more servers and upgrade the line also and try to find the solution for peak hours.

Team
Vidlox

Hello,
how ofte you are checking your mail, because i asked for api key and still dont have any answer.
Hello
whats your username i will do it now.

Team
Vidlox

Hello @Onload I have pending payment (webmoney) from 15 April 2021, user: pinkpanther
Hello
You will get your payment by today.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Back