Vidfast.co | Up to $50/10k from Videos | Daily payment | $5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received any pending payment in the last 72 hours?

Nope

XA0atjS.png

It would be good to say that if you are not going to pay to edit your post and promote it in another way, it is a pity because what you see is hard business just a few months ...

They should change the title of the Post:

Premium Vidfast.co | Up to $ 50 / 10k from Videos | Daily payment | $ 5 min

If they no longer pay, it does not make sense.

Hello,

We are sorry for late response . That is actually one of the top reasons we shut down the affiliate .

Since me the founder is too busy with other projects and I can continue here but with very slow like that which is something I dont like to do . The moment I decide to back I will give all my time to it .

Anyway people asking about the payment we started sending the payment and it needs maximum until Friday All payment will be cleared 100% .

All pending amounts around $1425 and trust me I will not risk my rank here and being a scammer to save those $1425 :D so dont worry guys I never scammer and I will not .

you all will get your payment by Friday :)

Hello,

We are sorry for late response . That is actually one of the top reasons we shut down the affiliate .

Since me the founder is too busy with other projects and I can continue here but with very slow like that which is something I dont like to do . The moment I decide to back I will give all my time to it .

Anyway people asking about the payment we started sending the payment and it needs maximum until Friday All payment will be cleared 100% .

All pending amounts around $1425 and trust me I will not risk my rank here and being a scammer to save those $1425 :D so dont worry guys I never scammer and I will not .

you all will get your payment by Friday :)

Sounds great!

What about my current collection and pending earnings? Can it be done both on Friday? Btw, I am waiting still to talk to you over skype with some business.

XA0atjS.png

Yes you will get paid all the amount at your account . every single cent will paid :)

it may before Friday but for sure at Friday all payment will cleared

remind me your skype again please with PM

All that is very good, but I do not get to the minimum (since it starts soon) and less badly.
With which I can not use the payment button.

That money will stay in a black hole ...

We paid 80% of the payment .

Welcome guys .

and we removed minimum payout limit so any user can request payout even it just 1 cent

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back