Vidfast.co | Up to $50/10k from Videos | Daily payment | $5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

zalues101

Dear vidfast thanks for the great speed on downloading and streamming, really like to thanks for making such amazing hosting, i belive i can trust vidfast and host all my videos with you, i can see you have 2 member ship free and preminum might be preminum member will be good for me because iam recovering all verystream 3000+ link by uploading in your server,.

salo

Dear vidfast thanks for the great speed on downloading and streamming, really like to thanks for making such amazing hosting, i belive i can trust vidfast and host all my videos with you, i can see you have 2 member ship free and preminum might be preminum member will be good for me because iam recovering all verystream 3000+ link by uploading in your server,.

Much welcome :) and thanks for your nice words I am happy to know that you like our service

sure just send me your username please

Vo69ci

Are you going to close the page?
I have tried to see where the money earned accumulates, but I have not found it.
That's why the beginning question.

Regards.

Hyung

I get this (Error Code: 232011) in all my videos. My username is hentaitk.
I also want to be a premium user since I have more than 9000 files ready to upload but that error prevents me from continuing.

salo

I just
I get this (Error Code: 232011) in all my videos. My username is hentaitk.
I also want to be a premium user since I have more than 9000 files ready to upload but that error prevents me from continuing.

I just tests files at your account and all working fine from mobile+dekstop

only you have this issue ? or your visitors as well ? PM me with a screenshot or video ?

add me skype you still have issue : salona.uploader@outlook.com

tipm

No Affiliate? No upload.Thank you info.Reopen aff send info.

Upload speed is good.All functions work.No aff..No upload.

and1226

Dear users please note that we dont have affiliate . this thread is old and I asked a mod to close it .

we offer fast free streaming with no ads now . and we are dmca free so your files are safe .

and for remote upload we are upgrading our plugin to add this list : [ we expect it to be 100% ready in 72 hours ] and FTP upload as well will be ready with this time

jawcloud.co
gounlimited.to
vidlox.me
Onlystream.tv
mixdrop.co
Vidoza.net
vidshare.tv
vidbom.com
vup.to
Vidcloud.co
powvideo.net
cloudvideo.tv
streamplay.to
uqload.com
Google Drive
Youtube

@salo

Remote charging is not yet available?

I tried it with Clodvideo.tv and Google Drive and I couldn't do it, it gives me Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom