VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

I have a payment request with PayPal for 6 days now and nothing has come yet email paypal djpanos71@gmail.com
Post automatically merged:

IT HAS BEEN 10 DAYS THE PAYMENT WILL BE TOO LATE MAKE AN UPDATE THANK YOU

IT HAS BEEN 13 DAYS THE PAYMENT WILL BE TOO LATE MAKE AN UPDATE

Last edited:
paypal payment still pending
when payment schedule ?
thanks..

my friend, put an announcement on your site and write that I pay every 30 days, or give us the money, we wait 20 days for 20 dollars

WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING FRIEND?

Last edited:
My paypal payment was also rejected, what happened here I don't have any errors in the account and I have been receiving money in paypal from other servers without any problem, in addition to checking if I wrote my account correctly and it's ok... something wrong happens here

My paypal payment was also rejected, what happened here I don't have any errors in the account and I have been receiving money in paypal from other servers without any problem, in addition to checking if I wrote my account correctly and it's ok... something wrong happens here

We have rejected all paypal payouts. Paypal is no longer supported due to constant issues with exchangers that are scamming so often. We're tired of losing money. You can request payout using different method. By morning paypal gets removed from payout ability list.

For now we will support only cryptocurrencies. If any new method appears with stable exchanger that is not fucking bitch we will notify all of you. For now please request via crypto so it will be cleared within same day.

Back