VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

I like "Fights" like this, keep going mate until one of them "passes out" (watching you guys)

@VideoVard @drlove :)

It's not a secret if suddenly there are a lot of ads on a host site, not to mention the adnetwork that can sometimes cheat, by placing 2 popup ads in 1 line of code, I myself always use half mode (50%) never try 100% because I know in the future the ad will always appear until the video can't play properly.

I suggest not expecting too much from a video host site by looking for more $$ with 100% advertising mode, try to understand the concept of a video hosting business, of course they will make a profit when videos are already widely used, especially by websites with millions of daily visitor traffic. ,

try to find a host with premium bandwidth features, or become a premium account on a host site, it's much better.
or even like last year some host sites disappeared suddenly. (can only laugh)

stay alive,
cheers

You know more than I do .... I don't have a site ... just testing.

It seems you can't handle critical notes.
Post automatically merged:

IN ZERO MODE how many popup?
Far too many ... I counted 3 popups (5 blocked) and lost count of the notifications (Might be close to 20 or so).

This host is either too greedy or doesn't have a clue how to keep those supporting him happy.

Last edited:
You know more than I do .... I don't have a site ... just testing.

It seems you can't handle critical notes.
Post automatically merged:

Far too many ... I counted 3 popups (5 blocked) and lost count of the notifications (Might be close to 20 or so).

This host is either too greedy or doesn't have a clue how to keep those supporting him happy.

I would say that this host doesnt give a shit about idiots like you mr 5$ scam kek

Hello sir. I am no longer working with you. I couldn't reach the payment limit, but there is a significant amount of money for me inside. Can I request this?

Hi bro still pending

Hello, as far as i know all btc payouts are done, exchanger is still processing paypal list which should be done soon.

10 ads to close to get control of the player on half earning mode. Other video hosts have about 6 ads on full earning mode, insane

I can confirm such situation. We just changed ad network cuz old one "PropellerAds" was injecting silently extra pops in In Page Push format. Should be better now as well i'll make sure that ads will be decreased to new format:

Full earnings - 4 pops + Interestial
Half earnings - 2 pops + interestial
Zero Earnings - 1 pop + interestial

As well rates gonna be increased from next month.

Back