VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

idk whatever that ads called.
i got 3 type ads when click
AI2SnQY9TCKy35dF0TA1jw.png

and all of them are alway pop up when i click in any area at player

As i said i would like to have video recorded and sent with your login via PM. Make sure timestamp is visible so we can verify ads settings at specific hour since we do log everything.

Why Indonesia move from tier 3 to tier 4 ? it's so disappointed, please move it back to tier 3
why did indonesia go down from tier 3 to tier 4 videovard friends

why? and what is the reason. explanation please

Thank you my friend

move to new host? LOL
Post automatically merged:

yes too much popup. Please fix

it's about time they reaped from a lot of videos, trust me this will last for weeks and will be back to normal next month

It's an open secret for the video host business, initially there were a few ads and then there would be a lot of ads because it was time for them to harvest the profits from the many videos that had been spread,

(just smile my friend)

Last edited:
Why Indonesia move from tier 3 to tier 4 ? it's so disappointed, please move it back to tier 3

why did indonesia go down from tier 3 to tier 4 videovard friends

why? and what is the reason. explanation please

Thank you my friend

Indonesia is no longer well paid by adnetwork so it have been dropped to lower tier. It's normal that countries fluctuate over tiers. If you don't like it find other host.

An example of the sorry state of streaming hosts… tried to watch my uploaded video. I counted over 8 popups (and 5 blocked popups). Not to mention lots of notifications.

yes too much popup. Please fix

No one is forcing you to use full ads mode. Feel free to lower your own income with other ads mode plan instead of complaining.

I am not complaining. Just mentioning a fact.

13-15 popups even for 100% ads is simply too much.

Even if you go for a lower plan, there are too many popups for any setting.

Last edited:
I am not complaining. Just mentioning a fact.

13-15 popups even for 100% ads is simply too much.

Feel free to use any other host that will match your needs. We have the best video quality and streaming speed from all the hosts that exists. If we want to keep that we need to display ads. It's quite simple.

Your hosting features are excellent. No doubt about that.

But there are just too many ads to keep a visitor happy. They will not return to a site. And in the end you will lose too.

I understand that ads should be shown. But again there are too many of them.

Last edited:
Your hosting features are excellent. No doubt about that.

But there are just too many ads to keep a visitor happy.

I understand that ads should be shown. But again there are too many of them.

If full ads mode doesn't suits you change it to half or zero mode and place own ads. Instead of earning with us earn with own pops/vast ads. That's the choice which 90% of our users do.

Please contact Freddy and add Themacreator to your upload methods.

We're not interested in cooperation with Freddy. I'm not willing to pay "100$" fee to be added to his program to have one user happy. If Freddy decides to add support for VideoVard that's fine but we're not going to pay his fees for adding us if he charges money from users to use his app.

The money he's charging for his products is ridiculous low. Just 30 bucks a year while his support is excellent and the apps are great.

That you have only one person who would 'happy' (no idea where you got these stats from) that's a pity for you.

I solely base my choice for a host on the fact he supports Themecreator. I think 100 dollars shouldn't be too excessive for a host.

Listen i don't care how much he charges. As long as he charges money from users it's stupid that he charges from a host too. I don't care if he ads support or not.

Stats i took from friends that run hosts too : )

U know what is Pity ? Freddy mailing hosts acting like an users then hosts pay him and there is no THEMA users at all. So please don't talk about things you're not aware of.

Listen i don't care how much he charges. As long as he charges money from users it's stupid that he charges from a host too. I don't care if he ads support or not.

Stats i took from friends that run hosts too : )

U know what is Pity ? Freddy mailing hosts acting like an users then hosts pay him and there is no THEMA users at all. So please don't talk about things you're not aware of.
IN ZERO MODE how many popup?

Back