VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

@VideoVard I wanted to clarify, the
"2 Views are counted per 24 hours per user ip" are measured "globally" not per "uploader"
what I mean is
If user A views a file of uploader X, then user A views file of uploader Y and after that views file of uploader Z (all within 24hrs, so total of 3 views), only two of those views will be counted, to two first uploaders (X,Y) and uploader Z wont earn from this view? Correct?!

@VideoVard I wanted to clarify, the
"2 Views are counted per 24 hours per user ip" are measured "globally" not per "uploader"
what I mean is
If user A views a file of uploader X, then user A views file of uploader Y and after that views file of uploader Z (all within 24hrs, so total of 3 views), only two of those views will be counted, to two first uploaders (X,Y) and uploader Z wont earn from this view? Correct?!

Correct

So I've set my Earnings Mode to "ZERO" and lol!

3 ads before being able to play the video. And then pop-ups on every second click on the video player.

That's ridiculous!

Are you checcking mails from your contact page on site? Becaause i sent you message there and didnt recive any reply, should i contact here instead or you can check it?

Are you checcking mails from your contact page on site? Becaause i sent you message there and didnt recive any reply, should i contact here instead or you can check it?

Yes we do sometimes. But if you have questions easiest way is to write me an PM.
payment was successful and received on January 17, 2022
thank you good friend @VideoVard
success always and always the best for the future ?
You welcome :)
Thanks for fixing that encoding problem! We back!
No problem it was urgent for us too.

Back