Videoko.to - DMCA Ignored With Highest Payout $65 per 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

For zoom uploader we have already paid , they will update in their upcoming list you can check it here https://forum.z-o-o-m.eu/index.php?board=2.0

Once the adding is done we'll update you .

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hello

As I have checked your account, video length is less then 1 min but the core problem is this only , i have also made my developer to check for further error if any other problem occurs we will update you .

Thanks & Regards

Hello
Yes Embed support SSL can you send me a demo of it in PM .

Thanks & Regards

Hello dear please check private message about this case

Sorry for writing here, but I need help, I would like to ask how can I embed a video into a website for my phone? I am having the problem that my embedded videos are too big to access my site by mobile. How do I modify and install them to suit my blogspot xxx? It seems the problem is from me and not the host

Sorry for writing here, but I need help, I would like to ask how can I embed a video into a website for my phone? I am having the problem that my embedded videos are too big to access my site by mobile. How do I modify and install them to suit my blogspot xxx? It seems the problem is from me and not the host
Hello
Which site ? how you built the html ? using embed code from https://videoko.to/ ?

Regards

Encoding even short films takes a long time, please correct. Thanx.
Hello
Due to the heavy load on servers it’s taking a long time ,45000 + files are pending .
We have already ordered encoding servers which will be delivered today or by tomorrow so we will keep you posted .

Thanks & Regards

Any update for zoom uploader ?
Hello
We have talked to them will be uploaded in a week .

Thanks & Regards

UPDATE

We have added 3 more uploading and encoding servers , so now no files will be pending .

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:
2020-03-16 $5.33 PENDING
Hello
We generally give payouts in 5-6 working days .

Thanks & Regards

Hello. How can i change quality in player? It seems show me only 360p.
Hello
It will be solved in 24 hours .

Thanks & Regards

*UPDATE*
• Zoom uploader added .

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:
Hello
We have talked to them will be uploaded in a week .

Thanks & Regards

UPDATE

We have added 3 more uploading and encoding servers , so now no files will be pending .

Thanks & Regards
Ok and i have payment pending.
2020-03-21 $7.98 PENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back