Videoko.to - DMCA Ignored With Highest Payout $65 per 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have problem with video quality on embeded videos? When i embed any of my videos the best quality i can chose is MEDIUM, but when i'm watching the same video on a direct Videoko site i can watch it in HIGH quality.

Also guys you should make a button in settings to disable downloads.

I can say your hosting is looking fine and i wish you all good luck! :thumbsup:

Hello few updates
1. Embed is fixed now working.
2.Added 7 encoding servers and 3 more new streaming servers, you can start uploading
3. Video not playing error fix.
4. API is enabled but due to our theme is custom you can see the add on in user panel like 12 to 24 hours designer is working on that.

If you still find any error or any problem do PM or Skype us.

Thank You
Post automatically merged:

Subtitls ?
Hello this will be in our list , we will add this in coming future.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone have problem with video quality on embeded videos? When i embed any of my videos the best quality i can chose is MEDIUM, but when i'm watching the same video on a direct Videoko site i can watch it in HIGH quality.

Also guys you should make a button in settings to disable downloads.

I can say your hosting is looking fine and i wish you all good luck! :thumbsup:
Hello we will add this feature encoding enabled or disabled in user panel and also for downloads in coming week.

Thanks

The remote upload function is still not working for me, neither the parallel browser upload (only 1 file can be selected to upload with this option).
What hosts do you support for remote upload?

Last edited:
The remote upload function is still not working for me, neither the parallel browser upload (only 1 file can be selected to upload with this option).
What hosts do you support for remote upload?
Hello
you might be using wrong format or PM me your link .

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back