Videoko.to - DMCA Ignored With Highest Payout $65 per 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
The remote upload function is still not working for me, neither the parallel browser upload (only 1 file can be selected to upload with this option).
What hosts do you support for remote upload?
Hello PM replied please check
Post automatically merged:

Visually you look very similar to onlystream... you could change the design at least.
Hello
We have purchased the theme so possibility both host purchased from same designer.

Thanks

Please answer
Hello
For regular users 50 days from last view.

Thanks

Few more updates.

* Api is working you can get it from your user panel, go to setting in left corner you will find.
* Zoom Uploader is coming in next 24 hours.
* Also we know the local upload is still uploading 1 file at a time, we are working on that and today will fixed it.
* You can now upload the video through leeching
this is run from ssh console
wget https://yt-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl -O /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl
chmod a+x /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl

websites accepted

gounlimited.to
clipwatching.com
vidlox.me
vidoza.net
supervideo.tv

If you guys have any more option do let us know we will add more.

Thanks

Last edited:
@loadhare
Hello, my video is uploaded like 1 hour ago and i still have the same message

"Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: Pending in queue #30 "

I sent you a link of it in a private message.

Last edited:
Hello
Its pending in queue because right now 1000+ files are encoding , we will check your file get encode. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Video is encoded now, but when i embed it i can't chose HIGH quality of the video... HIGH quality only appears when i go to direct link, and on embed the best one i can chose is MEDIUM...

Not working to activated my account.
I don't received confirmation ,please help me Mrs.
Thank you
user name clasorr

After one hours ago i received link for confirmation my account.
I uploaded my first video and i received next message.
could not play video
there was a problem trying to load the video.
error code: hls:networkError_manifestLoadError
Maybe it working on the future.

Last edited:
Hello,
@loadhare check your PM please

The views remuneration does not work ?
5giY3iv.png

Regards

Last edited:
I started using this video host some hrs ago ... I uploaded 2 videos and generated 48 views by far but ... but its still showing 0$ as profit ...I it not working or I am missing something???

I started using this video host some hrs ago ... I uploaded 2 videos and generated 48 views by far but ... but its still showing 0$ as profit ...I it not working or I am missing something???
Its Started Showing later the Download rates from Tier 4 countries are too low that I need more than 100 views to move the last unit displayed! ..... I usually give multiple links to the users and let them choose! Below is a comparison of videoko download rates with other hosts I use from yesterdays downloads (24/02/20) >>> Most of my downloads are from India and every host has the lowest rate! for them still!
compared.jpg

Last edited:
Hello
We have fix the remote url problem now you can add easily, if you still faces issue do pm us.

Thanks

tyvm

the videos I'm uploading by ftp are not being moved to my account.
Hello
FTP bug fix, please check and update us.

Thanks

Not working to activated my account.
I don't received confirmation ,please help me Mrs.
Thank you
user name clasorr

After one hours ago i received link for confirmation my account.
I uploaded my first video and i received next message.
could not play video
there was a problem trying to load the video.
error code: hls:networkError_manifestLoadError
Maybe it working on the future.
Hello
Embed error fix, please check and update us.

Thanks

Its Started Showing later the Download rates from Tier 4 countries are too low that I need more than 100 views to move the last unit displayed! ..... I usually give multiple links to the users and let them choose! Below is a comparison of videoko download rates with other hosts I use from yesterdays downloads (24/02/20) >>> Most of my downloads are from India and every host has the lowest rate! for them still!
compared.jpg
Hello
Stats are working fine and we are not paying for downloads , as we are already paying $6.5/1000 for streaming which is very high compared to others.

Thanks

Some updates
1. Local upload multiple uploading problem fixed.
2. Remote Upload fixed
3. FTP upload fixed
4. Embed error problem fixed

If you still facing any issue please PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello
Stats are working fine and we are not paying for downloads , as we are already paying $6.5/1000 for streaming which is very high compared to others.

Thanks

But 0.5 for TIER 4 and I am not even getting that! ...According to your site I have
950 views 41 ADB views 3 Downloads ...And I got $0.0235
say all are from Tier 4 , still its very much less than promised!
Rates are only on paper!
Annotationjk20.jpg

How are people falling for this scam? This is the same scam run by GoUnlimited, OnlyStream, etc. etc. It's the same site design run by the same people...

Videos may work for a few months, people won't get paid out, and then it shuts down out of nowhere. Quality isn't as promised, constant problems... again, why do people keep falling for this?

Of course you are going to reply "we aren't the owners of onlystream, vidlox, gounlimited etc. we are just learning from them"... Enough of the BS! You can't claim to be separate from them and not the same people, and yet you ONLY accept their sites? Lol you listed all of your other scam sites above and tell people they can import videos from those scam sites...

gounlimited.to
clipwatching.com
vidlox.me
vidoza.net
supervideo.tv

SMH you and all your shitty sites need to be banned so we don't have to keep constantly seeing news posts of your alternate scam sites...

How are people falling for this scam? This is the same scam run by GoUnlimited, OnlyStream, etc. etc. It's the same site design run by the same people...

Videos may work for a few months, people won't get paid out, and then it shuts down out of nowhere. Quality isn't as promised, constant problems... again, why do people keep falling for this?

Of course you are going to reply "we aren't the owners of onlystream, vidlox, gounlimited etc. we are just learning from them"... Enough of the BS! You can't claim to be separate from them and not the same people, and yet you ONLY accept their sites? Lol you listed all of your other scam sites above and tell people they can import videos from those scam sites...

gounlimited.to
clipwatching.com
vidlox.me
vidoza.net
supervideo.tv

SMH you and all your shitty sites need to be banned so we don't have to keep constantly seeing news posts of your alternate scam sites...
I don't know for the rest of the websites but I've been paid quite a few times by Gounlimited to call it a scam.
They did run into major issues but they didn't just close and move on. They are making for it.
Please don't throw accusations out of thin air like that.

It's really sad that the damn server OnlyStream.tv has left and brought 1000 of my videos disappear forever, and they don't even have a compensation program for me for even $ 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back