Video hosting

moqamr

Hi,

i'm looking to start my own video hosting service .
I'm interested which hosting can i use to load videos fastly and don`t get problems with DCMA reports.
Can anyone recommend me such hosting company?

and what is the best scripts for it .

7 comments
You might tell us (and potential hosts) your requirements.

But your wallet should be filled with lots of cash. Partly because you need an offshore host.

Honestly, looking at the noob questions you ask in your OP, I won't do it.

Last edited:
I won't say no. Streaming offshore dedicated servers will set you back a minimum of 300-400 dollars per month per server. It takes quite some time before you're profitable. And in this time you'll burning money.

And let's not start with maintenance ... you need staff if something goes wrong. And it will.

I won't say no. Streaming offshore dedicated servers will set you back a minimum of 300-400 dollars per month per server. It takes quite some time before you're profitable. And in this time you'll burning money.

And let's not start with maintenance ... you need staff if something goes wrong. And it will.

can you please suggest best offshore servers company

No particular names. But look at servers in The Netherlands, although not all of them support DMCA ignored.

Ask in the chatbox.

Good luck.

Last edited:
As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyse every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site.

Back