Status
Not open for further replies.
Pues esta pagina dejo de pagar ya hace tiempo yo tengo la cuenta en pendiente 117 dolares y acomulado 300 dolares y no me hacen el pago

PARA ESOS USUARIO NUEVOS OS OS FIEIS

SI RECIVO EL PAGO CAMBIARE DE OPINIÓN DESDE ENTONCES SIGO DICIENDO LO MISMO

It started for me so it takes longer and longer until they stopped paying my last request was May 25, 2019 with 118 dollars

CURRENTLY I HAVE 300 DOLLARS accumulated that are not going to pay me since you send the mail not pay attention to you

can't upload. mp4 says unknown error. mkv says file type not supported but faq says it is. also please add 480p option. thanks

Last edited:
Wait a little bit more...
And in meanwhile let your files into scammers account, so they can get paid from you....
I was in your situation, so I don;t care to speak open... I didn't asked for money, when I realised it, but at least I delete my videos (and transfered them with tricks to the only host is reliable [go...])... As for openload did that and continue to have advertises...
I think you have to be a very stupid to continue to have your files in hosters like them...
Maybe you have to do the same...

Last edited:
Wait a little bit more...
And in meanwhile let your files into scammers account, so they can get paid from you....
I was in your situation, so I don;t care to speak open... I didn't asked for money, when I realised it, but at least I delete my videos (and transfered them with tricks to the only host is reliable [go...])... As for openload did that and continue to have advertises...
I think you have to be a very stupid to continue to have your files in hosters like them...
Maybe you have to do the same...

Hahaha Obviously it is not the only host where we have the videos, but since the videos are there they are generating a few cents, so they pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back