Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I upload the video and the site not save and not generate the link for the video just stuck but nothing happen, I have to upload the videos many times to be saved and generated the share link for them

payment Pending in 2018-09-13 19:03:34

I tell you that my visit problem is not right, I have files in first positions in many files and with other hosts in second and third place I have many more visits than with your host when it was not like that before, it's weird but it was all since day 4 you had a problem with the count, since then my visits have fallen by 50%

Remote uploading is really, really slow. Way too slow. Some files take more than 6 hours. Can't keep uploading to this host if this continues.

Jul 12, 2018
vidcloud said:
Sure, we are working with Paypal to have a business account set up, it would be done really soon.

Has been more than 2 months, but apparently, we do not have PayPal and/or PAYONEER on our Payment Method still and you're not replying to any PMs and emails.

hello, I upload the video and the site not save and not generate the link for the video just stuck but nothing happen, I have to upload the videos many times to be saved and generated the share link for them
Sorry there's currently some delay in encoding, more encoding servers are being added now.

that service is really not stable :\ too bad because it has a good concept / nice branding
Sorry there's currently some delay in encoding, more encoding servers are being added now.

Please Give us a Time Frame Notification Before Deleting Our Files Because Of DMCA Report
Hi,
Sure we will do it. Will give 6 hours before deleting the files, is it ok ?

Payment received.Thanks Vidcloud

payment received

Payment received Thx
Thank you.

Remote uploading is really, really slow. Way too slow. Some files take more than 6 hours. Can't keep uploading to this host if this continues.
Yes we're working on it, there're so many files being uploaded. Most of them is from competitors trying to overload our resource.

Jul 12, 2018
vidcloud said:
Sure, we are working with Paypal to have a business account set up, it would be done really soon.

Has been more than 2 months, but apparently, we do not have PayPal and/or PAYONEER on our Payment Method still and you're not replying to any PMs and emails.
We did have a paypal business account, but realize it would be limited over and over again if we keep sending mass amount of small transactions daily. That's why we still haven't add it. yet :(

We did have a paypal business account, but realize it would be limited over and over again if we keep sending mass amount of small transactions daily. That's why we still haven't add it. yet :(
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, schedule each and every PayPal payment every 15th and 30th of the month or just once a month if necessary. This way, your PayPal Business Account won't get limited and you'll be able to avoid daily transaction of mass small amount.

[/ QUOTE]

Hola, he estado esperando el pago de 350 dólares desde el viernes y aún no me han pagado en la página, dice que pagan 24 horas al día, dado el margen del fin de semana, luego les envías correos electrónicos y lo hacen no responde la cuenta, sumando y yo sin RECOGER DINERO

Eng:
Hello, I've been waiting for the payment of 350 dollars since Friday and I still have not paid on the page, says they pay 24 hours a day, given the margin of the weekend, then you send them emails and they do not answer the account, adding and I without PICK UP MONEY

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back