Status
Not open for further replies.
the count of visits has fallen since the other day you had the fault and is currently halfway through,
https://imgur.com/nhIiywA
nhIiywA

[QUOTE = "vidcloud, publicación: 2299280, miembro: 108051"] El recuento funciona bien, hay noticias de que los enlaces de transmisión de vidcloud ya han sido prohibidos por algún proveedor de Internet en la India. [/ QUOTE]
but i dont post in india ... only eeuu and europe ...

I explain an example today Sunday in Europe at 14:57 and would have 150 visits, today 45 with other hosts there is no visitor fall I think that if you have a failure in the count it is not normal for visits to fall so much when with other host they keep ...

[QUOTE = "vidcloud, publicación: 2299280, miembro: 108051"] El recuento funciona bien, hay noticias de que los enlaces de transmisión de vidcloud ya han sido prohibidos por algún proveedor de Internet en la India. [/ QUOTE]
but i dont post in india ... only eeuu and europe ...

I explain an example today Sunday in Europe at 14:57 and would have 150 visits, today 45 with other hosts there is no visitor fall I think that if you have a failure in the count it is not normal for visits to fall so much when with other host they keep ...

So it means that your visitors want to stream from other host than from vidcloud, I would suggest you to try moving our host to top spot and check again.

Hi,
We're waiting for Zoom to update their program, it's a problem from their side so we can't handle. About the encoding process, I will tell the tech to check now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back