Status
Not open for further replies.
hi admin, it seems does not support mkv and ts files for uploading, or how to remote upload from google drive, can you show the method of google drive link performed?

if it cannot encode mkv, ts files, it seems not better than otakuclooud, or even go unlimited platform...

Payment received
But "Latest request " on my account still showing "Pending" .It must show to be success"
Hi,
Please let me know which links type you want to remote upload ?
Payment received,Thanks Vidcloud,
But "Latest request " on my account still showing "Pending" .It must show to be "Success"
ID my account : 5b34ece5cf609

Hi,
Please let me know which links type you want to remote upload ?
Hi Vidcloud !
I use Blockchain.com as my payment gateway
So each payment will be a different wallet address
That is the rule to secure transactions on the Board, BCH, BTC, ETH .... that the website has (Blockchain.com)

Please confirm on my account and do not ask again (Each time I request payment, I always receive a letter confirming your payment address sent to me)
ID account : 5b34ece5cf609
Thanks.

Pending payment via BCH

Last edited:
so basically it is only worth to upload pre-converted mp4 files to this host, because mkv/avi/other formats it won't convert ever.........

Payment received,Thanks Vidcloud,
But "Latest request " on my account still showing "Pending" .It must show to be "Success"
Vidcloud,Please reply me

Payment received,"Latest request " on my account still showing "Pending" .It must show to be "Success"

I requested payout 2 days ago via wmz, and now it shows "failed"...
I requested another one today hope i get paid :)
My ID on vidcloud: 5b805c22261f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back