Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Please send me some example links so I can check it better
Hi !
Unable to access the data and movie.
All data on my account could not access (Movies,Videos...)
Your system is experiencing problems?
Anyone on this is like me?
Please check my account Vidcloud : ID : 5b34ece5cf609

Two days in a row without visits, the admin does not appear because it does not work on weekends but we always have no visits on a Saturday or Sunday, which coincidentally is when most visits we have all
more than 4000 current files in first positions and only 0.20 / 0.30 cents and with powvideo that counts only one visit per ip and below positions 1.30 / 1.40 or speedvid, 0.9 / 1 cent lord vidcloud let's be serious and loosen the count of visits

Views are not getting counted at all.
I don't know what the problem is, remote uploading sometime takes half a day, views not getting counted and I'm pretty sure there are views on my videos. Also no PayPal/Payoneer as a payout option.
You are giving us far too many reasons not to use your host.

For at least last two weeks remote upload more times does not work (they stuck on pending or uploading) than it work and if in some case files are uploaded they stuck on converting.
In this period I have sent couple of messages on vidcloud website and nothing happened problem still persist so I am posting here.
Vidcloud if you want to keep uploaders please fix this problems.

Exhibit 1. -Still no PayPal yet on our payment method. (after a couple of months when it was first promised)
Exhibit 2. -This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 230000) (approx. 90% of all files)
Exhibit 3. -Video is being processed. Please wait a few minutes! (the remaining 10% of all files)
Exhibit 4. -Stats isn't moving for days, no view counts-no earnings, probably due to Exhibit 2&3

Eddie, your site seem to be unprepared to not to see this common problems way before you operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back