vidce.tv | up to $52/10K streams or downloads - Unlimited Speed | Fast payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting yet payment...

from 12/08.... in pm source of my traffic, but you know it, i has speak with you on skype. Don't understand this...

minimum the courtesy to write a PM or email, or least answer to my.

EDIT:
has response to PM....waiting more..

Last edited:
Payment received, thank you Keem.

Hello @madfoxx,
while waiting for this payment?
I wait for more than two months and nothing, basically since I started working with this host. I understand that it can not make payments in PP and PZ but I changed and now i WM (WebMoney) and still waiting ....How long it will last?!
Thanks in advance!

aquos & jounin89 : are you sure you didnt get your payment !! What was your payment method ? Both of you please send me PM with all details so I check

aquos & jounin89 : are you sure you didnt get your payment !! What was your payment method ? Both of you please send me PM with all details so I check
yes Sir, My payment still pending and i still didn't get my payment,
PM already sent, please send my payment Sir.

-------------------------------------------------

finally, got paid today,
thanks for payment Sir.. :handshake:

Last edited:
Hello, SO

Sorry I have been out for a while U am here now

aquos : Thanks for your feedback , Happy you received your payment :)

logger : I am sorry we no longer offer extra space

aksgame1 : I am sorry for that late . there is a mistake you should received your payment long time ago . Kindly send a message to our email with all your details again

support@vidce.tv

Hi All,

the upload is offline right due to some issues with the datacenter .. I will update you soon about that .

@ KTP : I think we was nice enough to pay all your money before even with that traffic you send generated by bots . Yes your account on hold for payment and no longer can get payments

@ aksgame11: is that your username : gamejump if please log in and change your paymetn method to WMZ

Good news :
I am gonna back to the market very soon :) with new domain maybe and we will focus Filehosting more than video hosting .... wait the update

@ KTP : I think we was nice enough to pay all your money before even with that traffic you send generated by bots . Yes your account on hold for payment and no longer can get payments
the funny thing, you paid another guy who works on the same site that me.

What f*cked bots..., my traffic is clean, I work for an very important Site, with milioons views daily...I not need cheating to you with bots, but obviously, you need to accuse me for not paying me.

very funny If you consider that my daily maximum was 9$...
PAn8CyG.png

you're just a poor guy who plays unfairly

I pity you ... Bye,

SCAM!
:thumbdown:

Last edited:
@ sahil00150 : didnt u receive email asking to change your payment method ? PM your WMZ

@ KTP : I am not happy for that but this is the fact and we paid thousands of $ to clear all payments it is not a big deal to send your payment if your traffic valid Yes your traffic from bots and software not from web browsers if it was just 10% or something we could ignore that but more than 85% no that is something we should accept

@ Backin : dont advertise your site at my thread please I am gonna report your post now . and you need to validate traffic if you want to continue better than paying for non real traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back