VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have any tips on where to submit series? seems like watchseries isnt working too great these days.. at least not for me... im adding the first link (i say first couse i verified it on watchseries) and i get nearly no view (like 100 views ) on good series..

there's a lot of sites which named by watchseries , which one from them u are submitting links there ?? it may a fake site

1-why when i send any msg to support i got no one replay ?? on the other way " vodlocker " the tech support is so fast.

2-why u vidbull deleting many many many links daily so fast ?? it's like +60 links daily or more u kepp dlt from my acc ??! why :/ that's keep my earnings go down by time :/ , in vodlocker they rarely dlt links from my acc.

hope i get any answers here!!

Cheers.

Last edited:
does anyone have any tips on where to submit series? seems like watchseries isnt working too great these days.. at least not for me... im adding the first link (i say first couse i verified it on watchseries) and i get nearly no view (like 100 views ) on good series..

there's a lot of sites which named by watchseries , which one from them u are submitting links there ?? it may a fake site

1-why when i send any msg to support i got no one replay ?? on the other way " vodlocker " the tech support is so fast.

2-why u vidbull deleting many many many links daily so fast ?? it's like +60 links daily or more u kepp dlt from my acc ??! why :/ that's keep my earnings go down by time :/ , in vodlocker they rarely dlt links from my acc.

Cheers.

thewatchseries.to is the one im submiting to. and im always the first one over there. Is it the good one?

Also payment received via Payza. Thank you vidbull.

Cheers.

thewatchseries.to is the one im submiting to. and im always the first one over there. Is it the good one?

Also payment received via Payza. Thank you vidbull.

yes it's the true one , and i think there's a something wrong with u if u post 1st link and got no views , i think the site works fine

What could be wrong with me? For example ive added first link to gotham season 2 episode 1 yesterday and made just like 200 views till now :| . And 1 more question. How do you get ur account auto-approve? I dont think mine is... and till the administrator accepts the link they all viewed it.. maybe that's the problem. I tried to contact them but they wont answer..

if i have a problem and when i send msgs to support via contact on the site and there's no replay , no matter how many msgs i send !! , where can i contact the admin or any tech support pls !! it's serious problem !!

paid, thanks!

took this long because of an error on my part, I didn't know they stopped paying with paypal, after switching it to payoneer I got paid almost immediately.

if i have a problem and when i send msgs to support via contact on the site and there's no replay , no matter how many msgs i send !! , where can i contact the admin or any tech support pls !! it's serious problem !!

true me to i have a problem with security lock and no reply answer vidbull still sending msgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back