VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed the site are really good but i wanna know is that really you are paying for tier 1 for 10K=40$ & tier 2 10K = 20 ??? because i'm submitting links in many sites most of visits come from tier 1 & 2 and i changed the site to test the view but in all ways i only got like 10$ only for every 10K views !!! that's mean u pay only 1$ for every 1000 views ! can u plz explain this prob to me !!

p.s vodlocker too i'm facing same problem.

Stick to vodlocker - vidbull delete files so fast, and also filehoot, files always gone within 30 days - just check out solarmovie for an example most files over 30 days dead dead dead

It's been a week and I still have not received the money . ii usual get them Sunday afternoon but now nothing !
Payments history
DateAmountAddressStatus
2015-07-26$43.64Invoice Name/Company: ......PENDING

Cannot change procesoru of payment
user : Marian1967
Security lock : on
Cannot change procesoru for payment if you do not receive confirmation link on the E-mail address

I don`t recive any e-mail at my request ,,Link to disable Security Lock sent to your email on vodlocker or vidbull in my yahoo e-mail client ... i try to contact you on skype, mail , wjunction .. no answerd ... why??? :(

Wait. Paypal payment type is removed? :| and i hitted today request for payment :| thought paypal is still available. lol :| what am i gonna do now? paypal was the only thing i liked to use and now?... :|
Bring paypal back... nothing better then paypal..

Last edited:
Please bring back paypal payout. Do something about it pls, like what other file hosts are doing whenever they encounter paypal problem.
I linked my payoneer but on my account it still says "Your Payoneer status: Not applied or pending Apply here"

Payoneer status: approved

payement requested sunday
2015-08-02
$25.00
Invoice Name/Company: ****
Address: ****
State/Province: ****
PENDING

No Payement recieved
user: Tuncapone

thanx

Working now. Still.. without paypal... payza got some high fees... pioneer is pretty hard to get an account because you have to wait some days so they can approve it if they approve it....

it's been almost a week now that i changed paypal to payoneer but still shows status pending.
this is so frustrating :( will not be using vidbull for now until they fix their payout system.

Can please someone that is a user on the SOLARMOVIE Website help me. My profile was banned by accident and have no way of contacting them if someone here could help out to get me back online by texting User : Redinvader - My username is FREDDOBAR - i was banned for 24hrs but for reason it went onto 7 days by accident after about 1 hour of lifting for the same. The admin will notice the error themselves. Please guys , please someone reply and help out, Thank You.

I can not select a payment method . How do I fix?
c31bhsD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back