VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Vidbull. I'm trying to add my paypal email to my account but its not saving. It say A confirmation email is sent to approve payment change but I have not received any email. username - meowww

Last edited:
Good Morning vidbull, i was just wondering, you said i will receive my payment during the next payment cycle and i was wondering if you were talking about this cycle Thursday to saturday or the next week cause i was wondering if i will be able to request payout to my other money on monday night . Sorry for disturbance. Have a good day.

Hello vidbull you said i will receive my money "today" on 23 April and i havent received anything i already got 150$ since i started and im stuck because my first request is on pending(since 06 April) . I sent a mail 2days ago over vidbull support but i didnt get any answer. Please do something about it. Thank you.

Hello vidbull you said i will receive my money "today" on 23 April and i havent received anything i already got 150$ since i started and im stuck because my first request is on pending(since 06 April) . I sent a mail 2days ago over vidbull support but i didnt get any answer. Please do something about it. Thank you.
We can not do anything about it because you have not specified a payment email.

We can not do anything about it because you have not specified a payment email.[/QUOTE]

It seems the friend who joined me on vidbull comunity told me to write something else over there besides my email. I have changed it now. Thanks for the reply and for the help. Have a good day.

I dont worry. But i made some mistakes and now i fixed them and he said im gonna receive them 2 days ago. And im worried cause im waiting since 06 April.. because of my mistakes and i cant wait another week.

EDIT: Payment Received. Thank you vidbull. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Hello vidbull you said i will receive my money "today" on 27 Januar and i havent received anything i already got 26.94 $ since i started and im stuck because my first request is on pending(since 27 January) . I sent a mail 2days ago over vidbull support but i didnt get any answer. Please do something about it. Thank you.

I Wait January 27.Today May 1.Where is my money Vidbull? Vodlocker Paid.Real.Vidbull Why not paid?!

Hello vidbull you said i will receive my money "today" on 27 Januar and i havent received anything i already got 26.94 $ since i started and im stuck because my first request is on pending(since 27 January) . I sent a mail 2days ago over vidbull support but i didnt get any answer. Please do something about it. Thank you.

I Wait January 27.Today May 1.Where is my money Vidbull? Vodlocker Paid.Real.Vidbull Why not paid?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back