VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments Received :P

Has payments been made for last week's payment requests? I have requested payment Aug 11. I think I requested late or payments are just a bit delayed?

Last edited:
received
thanks
Thanks for confirming, We will soon send payza as well. Was busy this week so a little delay.

getting a lot less views for some reason, bug with view counter?
Hello, Have checked the status of the counters on all nodes and working fine. What is your user ID to test views?
Thanks.

Why one converted file is played with VLC browser plugin, and another without it, i have set to convert both to mp4.
Hello, I think this is a settings in your browser or may be one of the files did not yet converted to mp4 format. Can you please send me the VLC file URL to check the convert status? Thanks

Thank you for confirming!
We sent our first wire today for $xxxx amount for an affiliate!! We are one of the only stable hosts with highest payout rate, give it a try and you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for confirming, We will soon send payza as well. Was busy this week so a little delay.

getting a lot less views for some reason, bug with view counter?
Hello, Have checked the status of the counters on all nodes and working fine. What is your user ID to test views?
Thanks.

Why one converted file is played with VLC browser plugin, and another without it, i have set to convert both to mp4.
Hello, I think this is a settings in your browser or may be one of the files did not yet converted to mp4 format. Can you please send me the VLC file URL to check the convert status? Thanks

I sent you PM with VLC file URL to check the convert status.

same upgrade on filehoot goes to vidbull right?
ive seen now and didnt know what it is but ive read it on filehoot topic

Thanks for confirming.
Can you test the My Reports area to check if you have the referrer information when you click on a certain day? We are trying to see if those changes rolled out to all users.
Thank you.

Congratulations for the new option that show the Referrers
It is quite useful. On VodLocker going to implement it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back