Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that he paid you from his account payoneer.Thank you

Openload's account Goldux - U7375218
and?
You see OL except it's a payment from Verystream

Whenever he makes your payments late he goes to the bank because he takes the train.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honesty to webmasters? Honesty to people who upload and share content that does not belong to them? Honesty to people who steal the hardwork of other people to profit off of it? Honesty, therefore, to thieves?

That doesn't happen.

Poor big corporations, someone is pirating their content. Screw everyone who can't pay or can't pay even if he/she wants due to geographic location, right? I've tried more than once to buy music from amazon but i can't due to it's stupid restrictions.
Film industry is making more than ever. Sport franchises are making more than ever.
Poor sportswear companies who are poring billions into entertainment industry, someone is going to watch their sponsored content for free.
Real criminal is what they do offshore, paying people peanuts to make their merch,
In this twisted world, you can't share CD you bought but you can surely exploit people to the point they start jumping off the factory roofs.

My heart weeps for poor, poor companies.

I wasn't interested in affliate programs offered by videos streams but I surely watched some content cause I can't pay damn thing even when I waned to.

Last edited:
Poor big corporations, someone is pirating their content. Screw everyone who can't pay or can't pay even if he/she wants due to geographic location, right? I've tried more than once to buy music from amazon but i can't due to it's stupid restrictions.
Film industry is making more than ever. Sport franchises are making more than ever.
Poor sportswear companies who are poring billions into entertainment industry, someone is going to watch their sponsored content for free.
Real criminal is what they do offshore, paying people peanuts to make their merch,
In this twisted world, you can't share CD you bought but you can surely exploit people to the point they start jumping off the factory roofs.

My heart weeps for poor, poor companies.

I wasn't interested in affliate programs offered by videos streams but I surely watched some content cause I can't pay damn thing even when I waned to.

Every single one of your points is moot, because none of what the big corporations do or don't do, justify stealing, irrespective of how unfair content distribution is. Content/video/music is a privilege, not birthright.

Also, since most of the people in this thread (if not 100%) are crying about Verystream causing them a 'loss', it stands to reason that everyone's interest was solely to profit in one way or another. I have yet to see anyone, other than yourself, lament about where they're going to watch illegal streams now that Verystream and co. is gone.

Actual sharing of content to bypass geo blocks is a thing of the stone age; that sentiment no longer carries weight, and therefore arguments centered around that are of little value. Everyone, at least on this forum, pirates content for personal profit, and not so they can make geo-restricted content available to the masses. If that was the intent, this forum would long have ceased to exist.

Busted sites.No speaking all.Openload rest in peace 2018. Verystream is short life.Not bad start the problem is busted.

DMCA free zones forever.

Best Sites In Retro Times:

Megaupload.com
Videowood.tv
up2stream.com
happystreams.net
...etc i upload all old sites and you?:D

Upload is hard work.

I search long life and real payed upload site.10 Pentabytes data mp3+mp4 ....music and xxx.Bye! Goodwork all.

Every single one of your points is moot, because none of what the big corporations do or don't do, justify stealing, irrespective of how unfair content distribution is. Content/video/music is a privilege, not birthright.

Are you kidding me? This is the reasoning of 10 years old child.
Drinking water and breathable air is birthright or at least should be. Yet companies such as Coca-Cola are depleting fresh water sources all over the world. Literally destroying ecosystems. Add there Nestle and Pepsi. All those corporations are sponsoring entertainment industry (sports, movies, tv shows).
Now, you tell me what's the crime, streaming video for free or literally taking water from some country which could not resist pressure of big corporation which has real army to help them push their interests?
By the law you are criminal for watching pirated movie but you aren't if you literally kill people directly or indirectly.

Also, since most of the people in this thread (if not 100%) are crying about Verystream causing them a 'loss', it stands to reason that everyone's interest was solely to profit in one way or another. I have yet to see anyone, other than yourself, lament about where they're going to watch illegal streams now that Verystream and co. is gone..

I speak and can only speak for myself. In case you missed it, I will repeat. I tried to buy stuff from amazon but I can't due to restrictions. You can't buy damn music album and support artist even if you want to. Just because one giant corporation holds almost everything and does what ever it wants.

Actual sharing of content to bypass geo blocks is a thing of the stone age; that sentiment no longer carries weight, and therefore arguments centered around that are of little value. Everyone, at least on this forum, pirates content for personal profit, and not so they can make geo-restricted content available to the masses. If that was the intent, this forum would long have ceased to exist..

Oh boy it carries weight, digital goods are unavailable even for many countries of first world (first world which isn't even majority of this planet).
Not just digital books, If I want to buy paper book I have to pay shipping something like €40 ffs

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? This is the reasoning of 10 years old child.
Drinking water and breathable air is birthright or at least should be. Yet companies such as Coca-Cola are depleting fresh water sources all over the world. Literally destroying ecosystems. Add there Nestle and Pepsi. All those corporations are sponsoring entertainment industry (sports, movies, tv shows).
Now, you tell me what's the crime, streaming video for free or literally taking water from some country which could not resist pressure of big corporation which has real army to help them push their interests?
By the law you are criminal for watching pirated movie but you aren't if you literally kill people directly or indirectly.

Arguments of this kind are proof that you're grasping at threads to support an argument that holds no water.

I speak and can only speak for myself. In case you missed it, I will repeat. I tried to buy stuff from amazon but I can't due to restrictions. You can't buy damn music album and support artist even if you want to. Just because one giant corporation holds almost everything and does what ever it wants.

Then you, along with others, collectively pressure the artist to partner with studios that have greater geo distribution, rather than using it as an excuse to steal. As I indicated earlier, entertainment is a privilege.

Oh boy it carries weight, digital goods are unavailable even for many countries of first world (first world which isn't even majority of this planet).
Not just digital books, If I want to buy paper book I have to pay shipping something like €40 ffs

So your excuse for pirating is that shipping costs are too high? How is that any better than 'oh I want everything for free'. That's not even close to 'I want to buy, but I cannot because X restriction prevents me from doing so'. Your 'I want to support the artist but I cannot' argument didn't take too long to change into 'Oh it's too expensive'.

Also, since most of the people in this thread (if not 100%) are crying about Verystream causing them a 'loss', it stands to reason that everyone's interest was solely to profit in one way or another. I have yet to see anyone, other than yourself, lament about where they're going to watch illegal streams now that Verystream and co. is gone.

Actual sharing of content to bypass geo blocks is a thing of the stone age; that sentiment no longer carries weight, and therefore arguments centered around that are of little value. Everyone, at least on this forum, pirates content for personal profit, and not so they can make geo-restricted content available to the masses. If that was the intent, this forum would long have ceased to exist.

I disagree.
Some of us are fond of certain content and the priority is to share them and that people can dispose of them.
Since we lose money and time to share.

To those that look for alternatives I recommend Google drive and mixdrop. Both have their advantages and disadvantages but a combination of both will give your content a bit more security, however possible that is these days.

On the issue of piracy and uploading stuff so that people can enjoy them for free I can only use my personal experiences. I am 4 year downloader and collector. Mainly Movies and TV Shows and lately video games. Without people providing this free stuff I would have never been able to enjoy them and for that I am grateful beyond words. I was only recently able to have a decent internet connection and a good PC so up until then the only way that I could get these awesome stuff was from internet caffees and other hotspots so people like all of you who have uploaded things were my saviors.

Saying now that piracy is wrong and that people that upload all that stuff are greedy is dubious at best. Yes people that upload them care about their time and hard work and want to get compensated for providing free stuff for the masses that are not able to get them through the mainstream channels, but at the same time we cannot argue with the result which is many many people enjoying content that is very hard to obtain in an official fashion. As one member here suggested if one entity could provide all that at a reasonable price then many people would differ to that but as it is right now that is impossible.

This is where tools like verystream and openload came in to assist. And yes people profited from that but we cannot argue with the fact that a lot of people who just want to enjoy stuff made use of said tools.

Arguably piracy and how the companies price stuff and distribute them to the masses takes a second pass when one realizes that their way was for those that had the means and ability to use them and not for the average Joe or the Joe that lives in a small country with really shitty ISPs. I don't even want to touch examples like China etc where getting such content is beyond luxury.

Bottom line and sorry if I dragged this out is that I wouldn't have this amazing collection that at the moment I am very glad that I have without people like you, so I will help and give advice to people that want it.

To those that look for alternatives I recommend Google drive and mixdrop. Both have their advantages and disadvantages but a combination of both will give your content a bit more security, however possible that is these days.

On the issue of piracy and uploading stuff so that people can enjoy them for free I can only use my personal experiences. I am 4 year downloader and collector. Mainly Movies and TV Shows and lately video games. Without people providing this free stuff I would have never been able to enjoy them and for that I am grateful beyond words. I was only recently able to have a decent internet connection and a good PC so up until then the only way that I could get these awesome stuff was from internet caffees and other hotspots so people like all of you who have uploaded things were my saviors.

Saying now that piracy is wrong and that people that upload all that stuff are greedy is dubious at best. Yes people that upload them care about their time and hard work and want to get compensated for providing free stuff for the masses that are not able to get them through the mainstream channels, but at the same time we cannot argue with the result which is many many people enjoying content that is very hard to obtain in an official fashion. As one member here suggested if one entity could provide all that at a reasonable price then many people would differ to that but as it is right now that is impossible.

This is where tools like verystream and openload came in to assist. And yes people profited from that but we cannot argue with the fact that a lot of people who just want to enjoy stuff made use of said tools.

Arguably piracy and how the companies price stuff and distribute them to the masses takes a second pass when one realizes that their way was for those that had the means and ability to use them and not for the average Joe or the Joe that lives in a small country with really shitty ISPs. I don't even want to touch examples like China etc where getting such content is beyond luxury.

Bottom line and sorry if I dragged this out is that I wouldn't have this amazing collection that at the moment I am very glad that I have without people like you, so I will help and give advice to people that want it.
You are right.

For those who had any doubt about Verystream's origin and future, it's now officially redirecting to the Alliance website.

Suggesting it's been seized by the same group that took over Openload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back