Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you guys didn't mention ipmrtant thing right?
you both have Belkin websites which means traffic from Serbia, Bosnia etc
how do you expect their Europe servers works fine in these shitty countries?
my traffic is mainly from US and EU and some from India and China and go unlimited works very well for these countries
i think their servers doesn't work good in shitty countries
you need to migrate into another country

why you beleive me and him? i could lie
but see his reply
https://www.wjunction.com/threads/g...-host-since-2016.226455/page-164#post-2350572

everyone can lie even you but anyone can test to see by himself to see what's the true
shitty countires check serbia and croatian internet i think is 10x faster then yours...i think you are from some country when you earn 50$ per month and you are rich !
btw i must to upgrade to better connection to watch video on goounlimited
L6lEHsX.png

Last edited:
Zajebite veristrim ,,,i predjite na druge p;ejere
my traffic is mainly from US and EU and some from India and China and go unlimited works very well for these countries

but see his reply
https://www.wjunction.com/threads/g...-host-since-2016.226455/page-164#post-2350572

everyone can lie even you but anyone can test to see by himself to see what's the true
1st its Balkan not Belkin, 2nd Bosnia and Serbia are in Europe. 3rd fuck off :D

but see his reply

Because visitors from Serbia & Bosnia are further away from Europe hosts than US visitors are.. right?

Great service
Sometimes there are videos left with the following message for several days:

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

And does not reproduce, is it corrupted and lost?

Any way to clean corrupt links if you have a list of links.
No one knows. There were such issues before the recent meltdown but they were fixed in a matter of hours.
Now? Your guess is as good as mine...

There is no group, we are we, the PPV stays open indefinitely. I've provided more than enough stand alone business proof to WJ already.
End of discussion on this topic from our side, thanks.

Not sure, can you ping us and run a traceroute?

I'm looking into the payment situation as I'm not responsible for it.

Important note, Payoneer payments are delayed for now, if you need urgent payouts, use PayPal.
ive been trying to get hold of u for weeks now, and since then i have been requesting my earnings to be paid out.

if you guys are running this business to scam people then just admit out in the open

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

You might be able to fix this error by installing Adobe Flash, install latest version.

For every video, i recommend change to another host fast as u can guys, verystream dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back