Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am just here to say that I tried verystream at my sites and the result is amazing . Most users like the host since it provides stable connection and fast streaming and the option to reduce the ads to the minimum .

Good Job Verystream

Hello , I join verystream and i upload verystream links only 2 websites. Plz help me and tell me to upload videos on top traffic upload source websites?

stats down? From yesterday to today had a drop of 30% or more.
Nothing was reported, I know that India blocked us, did you have traffic from India before?

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

You might be able to fix this error by installing Adobe Flash, install latest version

What is this?
Missing MP4 codec in the browser, or blocked scripts, happens with the pure Chromium browser which doesn't have the licenses for example.

How to activate cinema mode?
It's the new box button next to the player settings on /stream/, it makes the player a bit bigger. Since the page is dark already, it doesn't darken it yet, but we might implement that as well.

Is there a time before the subs show up in your video file? I've notice that they won't appear right away after they are added, or some of them happens to be like that. Some of the videos needs like 5 minutes after being added with subs.

PM me your user details and links as we haven't noticed any issues with subs and splash images these days.

Regards

Thank you for your prompt reply. The error is always only minutes. You will not be able to see video covers and you will not be seen in the player. It affects all videos.

At the moment everything is running smoothly! If the error occurs again, I am happy to report!

Thanks again for your great work!

Right now the mistake is back. No video covers are not available on the videos either. Apparently, I'm not the only one, because many of you video on MyVidster have a missing video cover.
getimage.php

getimage.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back