Status
Not open for further replies.
The call was made by opening a ticket from the website yesterday and was not answered
I answered you, sorry for the delay, things are now moving, payment will be released.

please activate the secondary domain now
Turkey isn't our main GEO, the CPM is terrible and unstable, we could barely even justify having any payments for your location. While our developers are working on the mirror domain, we will see if we can get better rates. Until then, there is unfortunately, no hope for Turkish users.

Last edited:
Short Update

• converter further optimized, it should no longer take hours unless the queue is packed again
  • layout adjustments on mobile devices, the bug resulting the player to be completely messed up should now be gone for good, try clearing cache if it doesn't work for you and your users
  • if your 2FA key doesn't arrive in your inbox, check spam folder, we changed to a better E-Mail IP with higher reputation, if it doesn't work, send us a message on the website, we'll figure it out
  • if you have mistakenly clicked the wrong checkbox at the affiliate terms, contact us via email
  • if you're getting folder full errors during uploads even though your folder isn't full, contact us

Work in progress

• larger file sizes
  • smaller files might no longer be converted in the future if they're already streamable
  • file manager pagination
  • API optimization and API FAQ
  • FAQ rework to a better knowledgebase
  • other files like docs, RAR, ZIP support

I answered you, sorry for the delay, things are now moving, payment will be released.

Turkey isn't our main GEO, the CPM is terrible and unstable, we could barely even justify having any payments for your location. While our developers are working on the mirror domain, we will see if we can get better rates. Until then, there is unfortunately, no hope for Turkish users.

what about traffic from Egypt because most of my traffic is from that country i don't want to upload files and then the traffic from that country get blocked

Short Update

• converter further optimized, it should no longer take hours unless the queue is packed again
  • layout adjustments on mobile devices, the bug resulting the player to be completely messed up should now be gone for good, try clearing cache if it doesn't work for you and your users
  • if your 2FA key doesn't arrive in your inbox, check spam folder, we changed to a better E-Mail IP with higher reputation, if it doesn't work, send us a message on the website, we'll figure it out
  • if you have mistakenly clicked the wrong checkbox at the affiliate terms, contact us via email
  • if you're getting folder full errors during uploads even though your folder isn't full, contact us

Work in progress

• larger file sizes
  • smaller files might no longer be converted in the future if they're already streamable
hello boss i have a pending payment too

Short Update

Work in progress

• larger file sizes
I have an additional question, I have the impression that some of my video files disappeared in my file

Whoever experienced 10-20 minutes downtime, it was a faulty DNS setting for some regions, we've updated it and it can't happen again.

more than 2 days.
We've had a spike in suspicious traffic, whoever experiences delay in payouts is probably on hold and has to contact us via E-Mail or the Contact Us form.

I have an additional question, I have the impression that some of my video files disappeared in my file
Check your abuse log or send me links to missing files.

verystream seems down today :)

edit: its up again now, are you perhaps experience ddos attacks?

mine is also pending..... but dont worry,they will pay us
it might be because of weekend
Same as above, if pending longer than 48h contact us. The downtime was just DNS misconfiguration for some regions, not all experienced the downtime.

Whoever experienced 10-20 minutes downtime, it was a faulty DNS setting for some regions, we've updated it and it can't happen again.

We've had a spike in suspicious traffic, whoever experiences delay in payouts is probably on hold and has to contact us via E-Mail or the Contact Us form.

Check your abuse log or send me links to missing files.

Same as above, if pending longer than 48h contact us. The downtime was just DNS misconfiguration for some regions, not all experienced the downtime.
I have sent email to support team

VeryStream with the same openload practice of opening pop ups without the visitor clicking on anything. Everyone with this problem?

VeryStream with the same openload practice of opening pop ups without the visitor clicking on anything. Everyone with this problem?
That's the advertising network doing it. We don't control this, we can disable that but then other users will complain again because it takes rewards away. I will have a chat with the developers, maybe we can have such campaigns enabled only on 100% ads settings.

I have sent email to support team
Thanks, I will reply to you soon, going through all the E-Mails now.

That's the advertising network doing it. We don't control this, we can disable that but then other users will complain again because it takes rewards away. I will have a chat with the developers, maybe we can have such campaigns enabled only on 100% ads settings.

Thanks, I will reply to you soon, going through all the E-Mails now.
Check your abuse log?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back