Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have an option like openload to host the files(even inactive) indefinitely if I reach a certain amount of traffic daily? If you do, how much traffic is necessary.

I finally got the pay after 3 days, I understand that you are at the beginning and that we have to have patience, anyway I appreciate that I was paid and today I will work with you! thanks (paypal)

popups without click... just ignored because of this. hope u r gonna remove nonclick popups in future.

Yes, please remove this anoiying pop-ups that appear without even click anywhere... dont follow openload shitty business and don't care about money only...! Make your users have good experience using your service @verystream

Do you guys have an option like openload to host the files(even inactive) indefinitely if I reach a certain amount of traffic daily? If you do, how much traffic is necessary.
Yes, this is work in progress.

I finally got the pay after 3 days, I understand that you are at the beginning and that we have to have patience, anyway I appreciate that I was paid and today I will work with you! thanks (paypal)
Sorry for the delay, we've had some communication issues with the processor. It will now, hopefully, work as promised.
Good news is, everyone got paid.

Payoneer payments are back btw. with a minimum payout amount of 50$.

if Streamango has always paid us and now he has money problems we must understand him.
I assume you're in the wrong thread.

Yes, this is work in progress.

Sorry for the delay, we've had some communication issues with the processor. It will now, hopefully, work as promised.
Good news is, everyone got paid.

Payoneer payments are back btw. with a minimum payout amount of 50$.

I assume you're in the wrong thread.
Sorry

stop whining about the popups, you people want to get paid good rates but you constantly cry about the pops did it on openload already... what happened they closed the affiliate... if it's so annoying to your users then use some other host on your site easy as that... hosts probably has more experience about how they are able to generate certain type of income with their advertising structure than yall...

We worked months on getting a well balanced contract with ad networks so it's worth while to our affiliates.

When automatic pops didn't work, users complained about it as well.

Edit:

Often the video buffering icon shows when the video is still playing. It should only show when the video is actually loading.

This is now fixed, as soon as everyones browser cache refreshes, this problem shouldn't appear anymore. Thanks for letting me know.

stop whining about the popups, you people want to get paid good rates but you constantly cry about the pops did it on openload already... what happened they closed the affiliate... if it's so annoying to your users then use some other host on your site easy as that... hosts probably has more experience about how they are able to generate certain type of income with their advertising structure than yall...
On this point I totally agree with you, he want people to remove the ads and now who will pay the fees,

Can you please improve the conversion for the videos and add option to not convert any video at all?
Conversion is almost as same as openload, which isn't good. What more annoying is, even mp4' get converted, lossy conversion.
I hope you do something about it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back