Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @NikolaTheFox said it right.
How can they increase the tier when the ad networks aren't paying any higher? And GDP ? Wow I'm amused.

And " It's been a long time since we deserved to level up." lmaoooo
"It's been a long time since we deserved to level up." lmaoooo" = I said it wrong, I wanted to say that I would wait for the change. Excuse me.

Hey @verystream is there are any updates about premium accounts for webmasters? You promised me a premium account system will be added and ready. I told you, I've transferred my openload files to you but I need premium acc because I don't want my files to be deleted.

Affiliate increase happens when advertisers are willing to pay more for the traffic from that location. Most want to pay less rather than more, we are always looking for better options.

Does Import accounts works? I cannot see it works, trying from openload.
Yes, have you used the correct API login and password for it?

Do you support via skype
@verystream
I don't use Skype, telegram or discord will come soon.

Hey @verystream is there are any updates about premium accounts for webmasters? You promised me a premium account system will be added and ready. I told you, I've transferred my openload files to you but I need premium acc because I don't want my files to be deleted.
Have you recently sent me another Email? Because I processed all gold accounts as promised before.

When I click on batch rename files it asks about deleting not renaming. In fact it is really renaming but the caption must be changed from "delete" to "rename"
IekvJUI.png
J7mwGxt

LmupCeP

funny how people cry about these rate increases like it's just that easy... x'D yall should educate yourselves on basic marketing and other things before making comments about every single mindless cr*p that just comes up in ur head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back