Vbulletin Pre-Modding Services Available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

Hi,

If anyone wants a pre-modded board, I can get it done for you.

Price depends on what you'll want me to add in it.

You can discuss with me if you're unsure I can advise you on that.

If you'll like me to install it for you, I can do that.

Payment via Paypal.

Contact me via PM here, or on Wrestle-Zone.net (EvilGenius)

Regards,
EG

P.S: Nulled Nulled Nulled...

23 comments
Well Guys Dont Try to Use Bad Words For EvilGenius . He is Running a Big Wrestling Site in World.. He just offer that he can put Pre-modding for Vb If anyone Want So Just Reply Yes With Your Own Price Instead of these kinda Things :)

Well Guys Dont Try to Use Bad Words For EvilGenius . He is Running a Big Wrestling Site in World.. He just offer that he can put Pre-modding for Vb If anyone Want So Just Reply Yes With Your Own Price Instead of these kinda Things :)

He offers pre-modding on a NULLED vBulletin, why would you spend money on something you can get for free? Also, who is using bad words? To my knowledge I never used any profanity while talking to evilgenius...

He offers pre-modding on a NULLED vBulletin, why would you spend money on something you can get for free? Also, who is using bad words? To my knowledge I never used any profanity while talking to evilgenius...

Well If he is selling So Its depend on Him You Guys Should give him Respect bcoz he is new here.. I didnot said tht u used a bad word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back