Vbulletin Pre-Modding Services Available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

Hi,

If anyone wants a pre-modded board, I can get it done for you.

Price depends on what you'll want me to add in it.

You can discuss with me if you're unsure I can advise you on that.

If you'll like me to install it for you, I can do that.

Payment via Paypal.

Contact me via PM here, or on Wrestle-Zone.net (EvilGenius)

Regards,
EG

P.S: Nulled Nulled Nulled...

23 comments
come on... you serious?
Anyone who needs this kind of assistance shouldnt be running a website.

So sad to see you trying to make money out of all the noobie so called 'webmasters'.

Really Lame If one decides to install vbulletin he should know how to install mods and themes even if he doesnt know he can take help but a premodded vb no unless its for free :P:P

@asad1912 not everybody. Some people don't, and this is his business so you shouldn't really say that he should get a job, dat was quite rude lol.

So basically you're offering something that you can get for free? All your doing is getting a nulled vBulletin and installing mods and themes which isn't hard to do at all for money... cmon your in a webmasters forum offering something that you can do yourself manually on a prenulled version of vB. Warez is meant to be shared not made a profit out of.

I mentioned before i don't intend to do so, it was a joke.

but if you really wanna crickitsize people, maybe go after the ones selling vbulletin link checkers, as i'm sure there are loads of free ones on warez-bb. and they're just selling something under GPL. and GPL does have a value among people.

The way you started your topic it didn't seem like a joke, might want to rephrase next time. Whilst I can't do nothing about the ones who are selling those link checkers to the general public, what I do give them is that they are not doing this in a webmasters forum stating the obvious.

i'll post the pre-mod on forums in few hours.. maybe then you'll calm down.

either way I don't give a rats ass what others think..

Btw. put a leash on your poster. I banned ninjawarez posters 3-4 times on my site.

I'm not upset, the mere fact of doing this in the first place is just absurd. Why did you ban them? Were they breaking the rules? Also, how sure are you they are from NinjaWarez and not leechers?

I don't know if they were your posters or not, last one was "Shah92".
i only allow sites that allow me to post.

and i never knew that site.

Too my knowledge there is no uploader in our site with that username, can you give me the names of those 3-4 members you banned?

One last thing, how do you know they came from NinjaWarez? Is the password NinjaWarez or was it the screen shots? Many leechers just steal the whole topic and repost it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back