Using adf.ly for download links cause loosing site purchase commission ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, you could use

Pretty Link

This way, you 'shorten' link with your own domain name.
Or even better:
WP No External Links
that will mask all your external links on the fly:
Code:
Masking links with digital short codes
and with use of:
Better WordPress External Links
you can blank or spoof your page referral
Allows you to prefix external links with anything (typical use could be a redirection page that warns your visitors about the danger of visiting external sites). Typically, you may use something like this: http://example.com/out.php?url=external_url, which means you prefix the external links with another URL of your choice. If you post download links in your posts you might also want to anonymize it using some 3rd-party services such as http://anonym.to, which is already available by default.

Last edited:
you're already losing your site reputation.

Reputation matters, if you removed the adfly things and popups means, you will get stable visitor(yes they visit again and bookmark you) but no body is ready to bookmark worst site..

reputation matters

Yeah, I also agree that popups/unders like clicksor as well as Interstitials CPV like adfly and linkbucks on a page script usually chase away visitors. I use linkbucks, but I only protect links from my MF links. My audience seem fine with it, since they like MF as a file host. and I don't use CPV on my mirrors like depositfiles.

I think any visitors would not like a site with popups every now and then, and full page ads every click. It's discouraging them to explore what your site might have to offer for them when there's too much intrusive ads.

Nobody really makes good money of adf.ly links, so there is no reason to really use them.

I knew there are some ways to make at least good money with CPV ads like adfly and linkbucks, like how some FB viral page and similar methods on using social networking sites do. (viral but not about a virus)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back