UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro how u get paid by a scam site......they are scammers & they don't have money to pay.......

so don't waste ur time on this shit site go away to filesonic & fileserve they are the best........

bro how u get paid by a scam site......they are scammers & they don't have money to pay.......

so don't waste ur time on this shit site go away to filesonic & fileserve they are the best........
no they arent
i gave three time
they have problem but im sure everything will be fixed
give them time dude;)

Filesonic delete files too easy, Fileserve is devil: banned me even I'm innocent...Instead Usershare Staff is politely and offer nice service...ok now US has some trouble...but who don't have?

I've bought an account 3 days ago and I can't still use my account one time, now I demand an explanation, I've already weste too much time X-(X-(

Until my stats are fixed and the problems stop it is forcing me to stop. email me when you keep my downloads correct I will come back 65/1000? .01 per download I read from a site they are not a viable company they are only working with the money in sales to keep going so in return they must create bugs problems scams and somewhere down the road if they can get enough money then it will be too late 1 disgruntled person that wasn't treat right will tell at least 12 people studies show so if your happy with breakdowns ,incorrect stats and maybe making 10-20 dollars a month I have not seen one success story. They offer no incentive bonus for sales and downloads I Guess I will have to look into filesonic like the guy says Glad I didnt delete or remote many uploads to usershare its a waste of 6 weeks of my life I hate myself for doing this

We sincerely apologize to all for having to do maintenance in peak hrs, but it was unavoidable.It was all to give a faster better functioning website to cope with the excess load we are having.we thank you for your patience.

Email servers are back up , new webservers and ftp servers being installed.Users Can now see a big difference in stite speed and we are not done.Please see with us as we complete all upgrades

Version 3 of our script will be release ASAP.

Thank you

We sincerely apologize to all for having to do maintenance in peak hrs, but it was unavoidable.It was all to give a faster better functioning website to cope with the excess load we are having.we thank you for your patience.

Email servers are back up , new webservers and ftp servers being installed.

Thank you

But FTP and RU are still not working, are you kidding us ? <_<

Email servers are back up , new webservers and ftp servers being installed.Users Can now see a big difference in stite speed and we are not done.Please see with us as we complete all upgrades

Thank you

i cant request a payment

user: ultrablanco85

hi I've disappeared topping 90 percent! button and the payment of the balance in either does not work counters!
Username: fleki22

hello, I can't select plan or activate bonus, please fix it

We are working on it...
Hello

I tried to subscribe but when I click submit button nothing happens.

please fix

Regards
Please explain your issue more sir.

hi I've disappeared topping 90 percent! button and the payment of the balance in either does not work counters!
Username: fleki22
I am not quite sure what your statement means sir.

I'm not satisfied with this service, it's possible to have refund ?
What we can do however is to give you back the hours you lost because of the downtime ,and solve any other issues you may have.

UserShare How long you paid for me -*-

2011-04-18 12:40:28 260.33 PENDING
username: xgestalt
tonight8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back