UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@usershare about my account stolen yesterday i resend the email to your support mil since they not reply to meanymore with all the details to retrieve it...
the reply to me:
"please do a password reset"... But how can i do a password reset if the user that stole my account change my email?? it's a joke?
btw when i insert my mail in the forgot password module i get an error from your website:
Software error:
can't find an executable sendmail at Modules/Session.pm line 315
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@usershare.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Software error:
[Thu Apr 14 04:21:52 2011] index.cgi: can't find an executable sendmail at Modules/Session.pm line 315
Compilation failed in require at Modules/Session.pm line 315.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@usershare.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Well, I am not unfair, here's the proof of the payment:

tmp8094.jpg

And I got the real $$

UsherShare - when you will add bonus? I lost all files...

were implementing as we speak,there will be from 20 -100% bonus for users as not all users lost their files and rates increase as well.We'll post a message to all users explaining how to activate this .We wont implement until we've exhausted all file recovery methods,we dont wanna implement the bonus and files are recovered.

UserShare please reply to my PM..

My stat is stopped on 09/04/11...

It stopped only for this date? What plan are you on?

Of course. I sent mail. I hope: Usershare's supporter reads it and solves for me!

Have you sent from a gmail account?

lol , you just deleted my files ?
i don't care for paying , i just care for my files !!
WTF , really the worst host i've ever used
gonna warn my friends from it and BTW , Go to hell xD .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back