UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Usershare likes you, too.

Actually, they can't stand me, because I can't just shut up and leave them alone to do their 'business' here.

Real problem here is that they payed fat for advertising here, and WJ staff doesn't give a shit anymore...
They have to die with natural death :)

Just give bonus 20% based on last-week or month earnings. We lost money...

And a rotten cherry on top of that :)
Based on last week? LOL Which earnings? Earned with files that are deleted?

usershare sucks my brain now actually i was not at home from the last 2 months & today when i came & opened my usershare acc. & i saw that my all files got deleted & there is no files left .....

wtf is that i wasted too much time to upload lots of files & finally it got deleted .only the rates that they shown on the first page are very high but the service is very poor of this hosting....

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/JlVjN.png[/SLIDE]

can u please tell me what the fuck is going on ?

Last edited:
@usershare wednesday i sent to your support email requesting to retrieve my account that someone stole... the next day (thursday) your support reply to me that they need some detail to identify my account and asks the transactions ids of my payments to usershare.. i reply immediately and always thursday i send to them all the details i have... and from then no replies anymore! nothing... nothing at all..not even a mail that tells me they can't retrieve my account... Help please....

@usershare wednesday i sent to your support email requesting to retrieve my account that someone stole... the next day (thursday) your support reply to me that they need some detail to identify my account and asks the transactions ids of my payments to usershare.. i reply immediately and always thursday i send to them all the details i have... and from then no replies anymore! nothing... nothing at all..not even a mail that tells me they can't retrieve my account... Help please....

When is your cashout date?

over 200$ pending. my account: visibiler
Please!!!

I dont see a reply from you, the last they got was asking you to verify your account.

what do you mean with cashout? when i will be payed? i don't know i don't ask payments yet but who stole my account do it for sure...
btw i have an year premium account ending 8 mar 2012 22:59:02 CET

Maybe they banned your IP too? =)

edit: what do you think about that? SCAM?

user_proof.jpg

dispute opened AFTER!!!! payout!!!

paypal.jpg

paid.jpg

i don't receive anything back from him, so i post all the proofs here...

maybe they also don't have any money so they wanna anything they could get back... that also would be a very good reason why all the files got deleted.... it isn't so complicated to move the files...

Last edited:
LOL, Username: baobee
2011-04-04 23:43:24510.57PENDING
Now, a new day>>Still pending. 7 days business is a comedy.
I waited a long time. Request in 20/3, but now there were a lot of error in the payment. All my files were deleted:|
2011-03-24 08:22:28 496.75 PAID >>>>Status: Paid but refund money:|
2011-03-20 10:00:46 415.02 MISSING DETAILS >>>What's the fuck,MISSING DETAILS?
I don't know What is Usershare doing?

After reading the last couple pages, it is quite interesting to see that some of the problems that UserShare have are yet to be solved. While it is not my file host of choice, I wish the best of luck to UserShare that they will be able to recover from this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back