UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I like your filehost m8. actually its impressing. but sometimes its just that it annoys me like the stats/# downloads freezing, so im sure something goes to waste there. and you didn't even tell us that's its frozen cause if system update and you guys act like just you don't know and waiting of report if someone notices it.

Pay4Reg, stop refreshing your screen and looking at your earnings, mate.
I have blazing uploading speeds from USA, around 8MB/s always, no hickups at all.
But I noticed that downloading in EU, isn't so great as it is from USA.
No EU based servers?
Btw, I made my first payout request :P Yay!

@Pay4Reg, read your signature, aren't you missing something there?
@ernestger, do you think they need to answer? Upload, as long it is legal, you are good. (no child shizzneys, terrorist activities, and other stuff)

Last edited:
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

I give up ... used to work but fails again.

also it is allowed isn't it?
I requested first payment8-)
i answer for you because last time you helped me,,it's allow :))
Pay4Reg : sometime he talk right,don't angry with him :))
sometime somebody they know everything but they don't talk about it,others people they will talk,:))
sometime if server have trouble and the download count but money don't count,don't angry with usershare ,because they pay everything now,and their server not perfect now,they're not earn alot money from sell premium account ,so don't angry with them, do you know on last saturday server have trouble at least 3 time ,in the morning,in the evening,in the midnight ,my download at least 500 with 0 usd from group A and B,you can view some last page i talk the report delays that day i lost at least 500 download with 0 usd ,that time my feeling is very bad i want to give up ,but afterthat i know sometime it'snot their fault,and i know alot of people have trouble the same with me on that day but they don't talk anything because they know,they understand ,nothing perfect

Last edited:
i answer for you because last time you helped me,,it's allow :))
Pay4Reg : sometime he talk right,don't angry with him :))
sometime somebody they know everything but they don't talk about it,others people they will talk,:))
sometime if server have trouble and the download count but money don't count,don't angry with usershare ,because they pay everything now,and their server not perfect now,they're not earn alot money from sell premium account ,so don't angry with them, do you know on last saturday server have trouble at least 3 time ,in the morning,in the evening,in the midnight ,my download at least 500 with 0 usd from group A and B,you can view some last page i talk the report delays that day i lost at least 500 download with 0 usd ,that time my feeling is very bad i want to give up ,but afterthat i know sometime it'snot their fault,and i know alot of people have trouble the same with me on that day but they don't talk anything because they know,they understand ,nothing perfect

thank you dude...

Usershare you removed my some files without any reason also i never share anyone:'(
this game has 10 parts only 3 parts remaining...

adszjuo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back