UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to try them until reading comments about paypal holding funds, that is really bad, paypal may limit your accounts whoever received payment from them. Thanks WJ for having a forum to avoid my paypal from being limited.

Hi All,

We added perfect money and in the process of sending them a wire to fund our account.
Can people post if they are able to accept perfect money?
Also waiting for Payza as well.

As for webmoney, I am still looking for a good exchanger that accept wire transfers. Any suggestions?

Hi All,

We added perfect money and in the process of sending them a wire to fund our account.
Can people post if they are able to accept perfect money?
Also waiting for Payza as well.

As for webmoney, I am still looking for a good exchanger that accept wire transfers. Any suggestions?

hello UseFile
you looking for a good exchanger ? I suggest to you to contact rapidgator support , tell them that you have an host and you looking for an exchanger , i think they can help you and help us :((

file upload with FTP after file upload getting two files one is original file and second files' names is FTPXXXX please check it

yes is true , I see that they have the same size so delete named FTP9658 and let the file ,
another thing why I dont find the link floder when I creat one !!!!!!

Please reply with.

I got the PayPal payment. But it is held. PayPal says they want to investigate. What is this??
Quick Check.
Thank.

2013-09-15 $xx PAID
nhq.png

IM NOT RECIVE MONY
usurnam : masssinissa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back