UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Paypal payments will be done tonight.
We are still waiting for Payza so if you request via this method please send an email to support to arrange other methods.

hmmm
I join this site because payment to PAYZA ( Multiple payout methods (Payoneer, Payza, and PayPal)
Now payza is gone , i have only payza NO payoneer or paypal
how you gonna pay me ???

Last edited:
Hello All,

Some of your payments were done tonight but paypal is holding most of the payments because I am guessing your accounts are flagged with something. We do transactions for the last 24 months with 3 popular hosts but nothing like this file sharing business.

I should have really listen to members here when they said do not use paypal.

So I have removed PayPal as a payment option going forward because we want to be a long term partner with uploadres rather than a mushrooming file host.

At the moment only available payment method is Payoneer and we are in the process of adding webmoney (WMZ) and PerfectMoney.

For the Newb who is saying we scam his money in red: Every penny you earned with us will be paid out. This is the first week of our business here so please have sme patience for us to get it off ground 9Adding more payment methods)

I hope you all will understand and I am looking for more alternative payout method recommendations.

761629014.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I don't Payoneer acount, and with only one payment option, is really hard keep working with you, hope you solve soon. I still believe in you.

Why don't you add Egopay or Neteller as payment option?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back