UseFile.com - Video and File hosting | Earn Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments will be released shortly today.
We are in the process of adding more servers.

Most of the payments are now sent. Small number of new user payments are pending since webmoney text verification system is really slow. These will be proceeds later today or tomorrow.

im sure usefile will pay he paid everyone else
You sir is a gentlemen! Thanks for the patience!

Last edited:
thank for paypment but

How do you pay per downloads
- We pay affiliates for every download of their files according to this table

File size1-50Mb50-100100-250250-500500-1Gb1-2Gb2Gb+
Group A Countries3458102050
Group B Countries12356814
Group C Countries0.50.511124
Rest of the world0.50.50.50.50.50.50.5

o_oo_o

Last edited:
Most payments including wmz and perfect money is now completed. There were some rate changes to make us competitive for the long run. I will update the table here to reflect those changes in the next few days.

We want to focus more on PPS users since ppd is only used as a way to promote sales. There is no way anyone support ppd without sales.

@ baback293 stop posting bs in the thread. Money doesn't just grow in our account when some one download your files! If you want a mushroom host to promise you otherwise you don't have to look too hard :-)

I can't register for all 3 of the PPD services you used to pay the user for the download; Webmoney, Skril and Netellet not available in the US.
Anyway you can use paypal to pay me my money?

when does he pay cause lot people told me usefile is good file hosting service

people i know u been paid whats the dates he pays

after looking at rates i think ill give usefile a miss they will end up going like the over free hosts 5 dollers for like 10000 downloads crap why

cause they cant afford to run the business

Last edited:
I can't register for all 3 of the PPD services you used to pay the user for the download; Webmoney, Skril and Netellet not available in the US.
Anyway you can use paypal to pay me my money?
Hello, I think you can register with payoneer. They allow withdrawal to bank or mastercard .
PLease let us know if that is not the case. We can also do bank wires but their will be a $30 bank charge for that.

when are you going to be using paypal ?
Hello we can pay via paypal using a exchanger. However, there would be a charge for this method of payment. Please let us know if other members are interested in doing this as well..

@casanova9 we are offering very competitive rats for PPD actually one of the best rates.

In your home page Japan is in Group B, but here-WJ, Japan is in Group C, Which one is correct?
Japan is in group B

We have 2 more payments to send. Delay is due to WMZ payment verification delay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back