VPS URGENT!! Any VPS company who allow mass emailing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

me100rabh

As subject says, I need few server for my clients (VPS or dedicated) which can be use for mass mailing ( I repeat mass mailing not spamming)? Any hosting company out there who allow mass mailing with a scope of reselling plan ??

Please contact me at the earliest as I can get you good business.....

9 comments
Mass mailing = spam in your situation.

Why?
Mass mailing is only for the big guys, with big websites and companies. They would look for a dedicated server, and not a VPS.

I think it depends - have you been with a previous provider? Have you had spam complaints? Mass emails often do lead to spam complaints. If you can ensure this won't happen a lot of hosts are willing to support you. Best to contact their sales team and ask directly.

Just do note, if you do get a spam report you're like to be suspended.

mass mailing = mail boomber = mail spam all 99% Hosting provider not allowed becouse they ip will easy got blacklist

You may check our web site : fenixemail.com , Professional and Extreme package does not get suspended due to spam reports and you can send to who ever you want, when ever you want and as much as you want ;).

Besides that, we have integrated a huge list of honeypots and known spam catching emails, so you you won't be able to send to those addresses either :).

If you need to get in touch, add us on Skype : smtpservice.

big sites like facebook, gmail yahoo and others have thousands and thousands of only Mail Server ...
and all mails are sent from them one by one and not from a single server ... also each server has many Ips added .
They send all their mail from high reputation IP addresses, and valid forward and reverse DNS.*

this is why their mails gets into your inbox and not considered as spam

so if you will mass mail using only 1 server then all your mails will go into Junk box and after few week of mass mail .... sites like gmail , hotmail will BAN your IP and mails will directly get rejected and not even into junk

there are many sites just go there and signup for newsletters ... they have many server and they will send mails for you .. lots of mail ...

Last edited:
Which ever way you look at it.... Your emails are going to be treated as Spam. No one likes spam but it seems your the expert here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back