Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
Great now the feature with the download manager comes back. Worse worse worse.. After removing this feature i hade more then 1000 downloads in 2 days the user come back and trust uptobox now with this feature i have only 56 after 17 Hours great uptobox you lose your customers and downloaders who loves your service. PLEASE REMOVE THE MANAGER!

Download manager have been removed, we try it for few days but you are right, it was a very bad idea from us.

All MP get replies now, accounts upgraded ;)

Uptostream have been improved, now the streaming is stable, and we keep the "beta" word just to be sure there is no more bug. But Uptostream is already used by hundreds of thousands people each days, hope more very soon :)

Download manager have been removed, we try it for few days but you are right, it was a very bad idea from us.

Great Upto! First Day after you remove it i get in 30 min 300 downloads without new files. User like your service please Play in Future not with your User like this time with download manager! This will destroy you if you do the same thing in future.. And btw check Pm's

how I can earn from you site ??
how long the file will be stored after the last download !!? I just create my forum.. I want to add uptobox to allowed file host and unique file host for vip forum !!

Again with the Download Manager for FREE USERS?

Please disable the Download Manager download to every free user!!! This will f*ck up your website!!!!!!

Back