Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me ask; why do you use it?
Because it's all about monetizing downloads? Or do you also care about other users possibility to download for free, support, reputation, etc?

I'm willing to bet a gold bar; those who use it for uploads does not care about other users whatsoever.

Support is absolutely horrible / non-existence.
As some users has complained about earlier in the thread, it's impossible to get in touch with him.
A mate had the same problem. Signed up, got no password on signup, ordered premium. After a cpl of weeks and cookies were blanked, he needed his password.
Reset password function didn't work. He sent a bunch of emails to the guy, no response. At the end, he sent a new email asking him to cancel his subscription in case of automatic rebill. No reply. Even tried to phone him. Didn't get thru.

No wonder the guy has had a bad reputation since 2010 and his former filehost.

Well, let me ask; why do you use it?
Because it's all about monetizing downloads? Or do you also care about other users possibility to download for free, support, reputation, etc?

I'm willing to bet a gold bar; those who use it for uploads does not care about other users whatsoever.

Support is absolutely horrible / non-existence.
As some users has complained about earlier in the thread, it's impossible to get in touch with him.
A mate had the same problem. Signed up, got no password on signup, ordered premium. After a cpl of weeks and cookies were blanked, he needed his password.
Reset password function didn't work. He sent a bunch of emails to the guy, no response. At the end, he sent a new email asking him to cancel his subscription in case of automatic rebill. No reply. Even tried to phone him. Didn't get thru.

No wonder the guy has had a bad reputation since 2010 and his former filehost.

I use it coz i can earn much more money than on other filehosts and coz they pay me always on time.

Lol, users who upload coz they like spent money for rdp and uploading/posting tools and waste time for free use dropbox or something like that. All other work that coz money!

Uhm, que ?

A few pages back in this thread there's this user who signed up, ordered premium, but then couldn't use his account because of the password thing (and he's not alone, many people had this problem).

Now, let's imagine he signed up with you as a referee, so you getting the PPS earnings.
Are you totally okey with this? Taking percentages of his money even though he's not able to use his account?

Profit > Quality.

before flaming a site depending on old comments there support is alt better now i have been here 2 damn years my friend and no single users of the thousands that i got all this time had any problem even when someone asks my help with logon issues or refund recently they respond to my within any given 24 hrs never later than that that's tell last week when the delayed payment for one day they answered in few hours

so first why attack the site ? second your info is old :D third this is uploaders forum every one here and every host is compared by how much we make out of them honesty and regular payment upstore have provided that and more

if anyone sent them e-mail asking to be affiliate and attached screens of previous earnings receives no answer it means no that's why they closed auto affiliate in first place honestly i care 100% about my users DB and if i thought for a second that UPS is hurting ignoring them i would have quite long time ago

UPS is reliable honest paying for at least 2 yrs PERSONAL experience not collective info or hearsay

It's kind of hard to belive how easy you dismiss it as "old problems", Cypherz2.
That the info is "old" does not make it any better. Au contraire, that would give him/them plenty of time to make things straight, clean up the problem, and reply their customers - don't you agree?

In which country is it okey to take payment for a product but not delivering it? Most countries has laws for this. If you bought a car 3 months ago, but never got it - you wouldn't dismiss it as "old problems", would you.

It's great that support is all better now. I still haven't recieved an answer for my ticket, though.

Say, would you mind contacting him, and asking:
- why he still haven't replied old mails from all those who had a problem?
- if he think it's okey to take someones money and don't deliver the product?
- whether a refund will be given, or not, to those who asked for it?
- a real phonenumber (the phonenumber listed is just bs)

This being a uploaders forum has nothing to do with the case being discussed. Uploaders are only humans. Some don't mind cooperating and affiliating with scammers, others do.

Last edited:
again again and again :D there where 10000 happy customers and 1 sad very old time ago :D let's forget abut those 10000 and just keep saying they failed once they failed once who told you every thing isn't fixed now do u keep seeing unhappy customers ? do u see uplaoders complaining u picked the single host who had zero problems with it's uplaoders to the point that this thread would be in the 3rd 4th page coz no one has anything to say but good stuff and u keep saying one year ago there where an unhappy customer that may or may not have had his problem solved :D they fixed everything they are great host PAYING Honest and STABLE no one is complaining even you coz you have no affiliation with them so ??? where is the problem what are we discussing here let's all leave this host coz one year ago one customer had a bad experience come on mate talk some logic here :D

Yes, please try to deduct the logic from your own argument.
What you are basically saying; it is okey for X to rip off Y, as long as X has 10.000 others happy customers.

Conclusion: it is totally okey if Upstore stop paying you, as long as they continue to pay the other affiliates and they are happy. You are fine with this.

Do you really belive this? Is that a "honest" way of doing business?

And how do you come up with theste random numbers? ("10.000", "a year ago", "once"..)

The guy in the post I linked to bought premium october 14th.
A mod at a forum where I'm active reported the same problem primo december. Another user replied he encountered the same problem some weeks earlier. He just gave up. During the next weeks a dozen people tried to create an account as well as doing a password recovery, all posted in the same thread. None got password on email at signup, nor did password recovery work.

I am absolutely certain the problem still remained in the end of december.

That's 2,5 month. At least.
Now, how many people do you think bought premium accounts during these 2,5 months?
And how many of these people were not able to use their account at all or just a limited time? Do you really still think Upstore just "failed once"?

And do remember, most leechers don't come to this forum [to complain], or as you said yourself; this is «uploaders forum».

dtadic, do you wear some Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma.. Or Some Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear, H&M.. Than Scotch&Soda, Abercrombie, Diesel, Replay, Levis, Lee, Wrangler.. Or Lacoste, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Prada, Boss...? These are some low, mid and high brands.. All they are made in China, Pakistan, India. They are made by children 6-12 years old. They work for 1-2 $$/day. Is that ok? No!!! But you still buy that clothes. World is cruel but we must live somewhere.

u don't e-mail them u change it your self dashboard then change my setting the weekly payout is for WMZ and WME paypal is late take 15 and 20 days to payout and it's every 2 weeks earnings

u don't e-mail them u change it your self dashboard then change my setting the weekly payout is for WMZ and WME paypal is late take 15 and 20 days to payout and it's every 2 weeks earnings
do you know the fee for paypal payout ?

anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back