Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. So I made a 1 month premium account on Upstore yesterday. The problem is that when I registered, I only registered with my email and it never prompted for a password.

After paying for the damn subscription, I tried to log back into my account but it wants a password, which i never had!

I already clicked on the "forgot password" button so a password can be emailed and still nothing. I contacted support and still nothing.

What should I do?

when you create a free account... you always receive email with pass to access.. are you sure you use a valid email? and are you sure the email you are trying is the email when you use it to get registered?

I created an account today but I cant found where I can earn money with them.
Can someone help me? Do I need to buy a premium account?

Thanks!!

Same problem here, i tried to contact support about their affiliate program.
Even attached very good earnings screenshots so i'm not really sure what other requirements i should have?

I have one account in upstore with activated aff program and i can give it for free to some person who have own site and earn good from sales and want to use upstore. PM me..

Hi, got first sale today after 3 days, it seems nice host at first glance, any idea where to find source of sale on upstore site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back